had my break and is ready to go!!

great news mollypop really great.

so reassuring to hear :D

Hi Mollypop,

You've done so well, I'm sure you've lost again even in spite of your little LT holiday.

Get back on it and continue to loose, loose, loose.

Kirstie x

Yes, Molly - am battling through it too. This week seems rather a toughie.

Lisa x

Hi Taylor, not sure why you are doing the 2 shakes and a meal really but hopefully you'll think about it and why your head is where it is at. What is stopping you from doing TFR right now? Only asking this out of interest and not judging you in any way at all as only you will know what's going on and what's best - just wondered if you wanted to share!?

Good luck for Monday if Monday is the new TFR day xx

Lisa x

Hi Lisa, I have had a horrendous weekend. I started doing the 2 shakes and a meal and it just escalated, I just can't seem to just have the evening meal and leave well alone, once I got the taste of food in my mouth I want other things and before you know it I've had nuts, popcorn, biscuits etc.. and I go to bed feeling awfull with myself. Sunday we went to Alton towers and had a chinese takeaway for evening meal. I woke up Monday morning and was so tired I couldn't face the shakes so I have re-started the re-start of the re-start TODAY.......but what am I gonna do once I hit refeed?

I'm great on TFR but it's when I stop the problem starts.

Hi Lisa, I have had a horrendous weekend. I started doing the 2 shakes and a meal and it just escalated, I just can't seem to just have the evening meal and leave well alone, once I got the taste of food in my mouth I want other things and before you know it I've had nuts, popcorn, biscuits etc.. and I go to bed feeling awfull with myself. Sunday we went to Alton towers and had a chinese takeaway for evening meal. I woke up Monday morning and was so tired I couldn't face the shakes so I have re-started the re-start of the re-start TODAY.......but what am I gonna do once I hit refeed?

I'm great on TFR but it's when I stop the problem starts.

I have come to the decision that I will be in the same position as I was before if I do TFR for a week again so am following the refeed plan and hoping to keep the weight off that way or I'll end up losing one week then gaining the next so I need to focus and follow the plan.

Hey Taylor, I think I am stuck in the same boat as you, I got a bit fed up with LT last week and since then its been a struggle. I only had 2 shakes for the last 2 days and ate in the evening. I am not hungry was just doing it out of boring, have been so depressed on this lately.

I had always planned to take this weekend off so I am hoping a weekend of eating and drinking what I want will remind me food isnt everything. I fully expect to put weight on this week and next week and I will be ok with that if I can get back to total refeed.

its nearly 2pm and I havent had anything to eat, drink or a shake. just so confused. I dont want to end up hating the diet because it works wonders so I am thinking if I just start eating today until Sunday I will get it out of my system but on the other hand if I do that will I end up puting on loads???

I am currently having 2 shakes and an evening meal and gonna carry on doing that for a while until I've used up all my shakes, If I stay the same then I'll be happy with that. My friend and neighbour does 2 slimfast and an evening meal with wine and it seems to work for her to keep the weight off.

just seems to be a bad week, after 8 weeks I thought I had this nailed and all of a shouldnt I'm all over the place. Normally you can just come on here and read and you feel so much better. thats not even working. Fingers crossed I can get back on track next week.

I think its all in my head to be honest, I originally planned to stop by this week but I am still here :).

I do though if you cant get your head round it, if you can maintain it till your back on track. thats the next best thing (if your trying to lose that is!)

Back