had my first weigh in- disappointed.

Mummy Sarah

Rejoined slimming world after a long break last week. And put all my effort and will power in it last week, I made myself walk a lot (4 hours more than normal over the week,) stuck to the plan religiously and going without or having under 5 syns and I only lost 3 and half pound. years ago I remember losing 9 pound in my first week any ideas where im going wrong or what I can do to improve? Thank you x

Sarah 3 lbs is fantastic!!!!!! Nothing wrong with that at all !! Also my consultant tells me you have to use your syns it actually helps lose weight try using between five to fifteen syns

3.5lbs is good, don't dismiss it. Did you fill in a diary sheet for your consultant, so she can check everything for you? We are actually told to have between 10 and 15 syns a day. Maybe you are not eating enough.
Please don't feel bad about it, keep going.:)

After seeing this post and also feeling a bit dissapointed after only losing 3.5lb on my first weigh in, I've decided to use some more of my syns. Last week I was only having 3 at the most. So I've just treated myself to a Penguin bar and blown 5.5!!!! :D it felt naughty, but I have to tell myself it's allowed! And it never tasted soooo good! ;)

3.5 is excellent and steady....ya not always gonna lose like ya used too don't compare to the last time....it's hard as I know I will probably do that too when I weigh next week for the first time....good luck that's a brilliant start xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww thank you :) im not going to give up! had some syns today so hoping i get a loss next week, aslong as it comes off thats important x

I always find breaking ya weight loss down into small increments helps like 3lb goals ....so you have already hit one....yipee?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your first weight loss - another loss like that and you'll get your half stone award.
That said, You've not had many syns and done lots of extra exercise so could be your body was holding onto what youve eaten but keep at it and you will get the results you want x

Hi, that is fab, well done.
im new and joined last tuesday and weighed myself at the weekend which I shouldnt have done as I havent lost any weight even though ive stuck to the plan 100% and been good on the syns, only used a few syns on a couple of days - im feeling quite down about going to be weighed tomorrow night. I think you have done brilliantly that is more than 1 bag of sugar you lost well done keep it up

congrats on your weight loss hun! 3.5 is a good start but i know what u mean. i have only rejoined a week ago and got my first WI tomorrow. like you i can normally guarentee to lose 9 pounds in the first week but the last time i joined i lost 3 pounds in the first week and then 7 in the second. hopefully your have your big loss that you normally have in the 1st week next week. keep your chin up hun!! good luck xxx

Back