Had my first weigh in on Monday and lost 12lb :D

Hi everyone,
I had my first weigh in on Monday and lost 12lb in a week :). Very proud but now just need to hope i still do well this week, im a bit worried that because i had such a good loss in my first week that i might find it hard to lose anything this week. Any ideas would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks,
Amy x

Hi
Congrats on ur weight loss! What diet r u on and what's ur present weight?

Well I started my diet on Monday and I really badly want to weigh my self but im gonna be disappointed. I really want to have lost a stone but I know that's highly unlikely. Max u may have lost is about 5-7pounds. So im trying to hold off until next Sunday before weighing my self as im.hoping to have lose a stone by then. I was 14 stone when I started on Monday.

Well u lose weight by less input and more output. I've decided that these 2 weeks I'll cut my food intake and see how much I lose. Then from first of April im going to start exercising. When your body gets used to something you begin to lose less. So im hoping although ny calorie intake will remain the same the fact that I will be expending more by exercising my weight loss will continue.

best of luck this week.

Back