Had my first weigh in today....

Had my first weigh in today after my 1st week on CD (Sole Source):D and I lost 15lb :D

I am so pleased. I have well over 200lb to lose so this is a good start for me.

Just wanted to share my joy:D

OMG! 15lb:eek: That's over a stone:happy096:

Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Had my first weigh in today after my 1st week on CD (Sole Source):D and I lost 15lb :D

I am so pleased. I have well over 200lb to lose so this is a good start for me.

Just wanted to share my joy:D

Wow, that is absolutely amazing, hadn't realised that you could lose as much as that in week one or on any week - that's fantastic! You are an inspiration.

Any hot tips for such great loss in week 1?

What a start for you!!! Brilliant :D:D:D

Thanks everyone!

Dennie, the only tips I have are that I stuck completely to it and didn't eat/drink anything apart from my shakes/soups, water and black coffee. Apart from being on my feet a lot at work, I haven't done any extra exercise though. I do intend to in a couple of weeks but didn't want to do anything at the moment that might make me too hungry, lol.

How are you getting in in your 1st week? When you do have your weigh in?

Thanks everyone!

Dennie, the only tips I have are that I stuck completely to it and didn't eat/drink anything apart from my shakes/soups, water and black coffee. Apart from being on my feet a lot at work, I haven't done any extra exercise though. I do intend to in a couple of weeks but didn't want to do anything at the moment that might make me too hungry, lol.

How are you getting in in your 1st week? When you do have your weigh in?

Wow! First day and have spent most of the day on this forum - keeps me away from the cupboards and fridge. My WI is next Thurs/Fri so will see how that fairs.

Thanks for the tips.

Congratulations on your huge loss! I am my weakest in the evening too, so I try to have my last meal as late as possible and then jump on here if that's not enough.

Well done! A fantastic loss - bet you feel pretty good!

Thanks! Yes, I am really pleased.

For some reason, I am absolutely ravenous today. I hoped that being in ketosis would banish this but I feel more hungry today than any day last week. I haven't had anything naughty to cause this, so does anybody have any ideas, is this common in the 2nd week???

Just been cooking dinner in the kitchen which doesn't help, OMG the smell of it. If I lived alone, I would ban all food!

Back