had my monthly check up gobsmacked some pics

You were reading my thoughts on that one Gemma :) (The looking slim in your photo bit)

Last edited:
cheers for the advice Sandie xxx

I wouldnt - not when I was on 37 points ;)

You can go, enjoy yourself and totally keep within your points!

cheers mate think i might even keep them all for that LOL no i will be sensible coz weighing on mon and im out with my dad !!he is very ciritical if any of you can remember

Well was up bright and early today and went swimming did 20 lengths !Christ didnt realiseso many people would be at a swimming pool at 8am on a Saturday morning! I then popped into a friends for coffee and a natter then had some pics developed of my neices 4th birthday party and popped them into them. Came home and was starving i need to be careful what i eat today as im off out tonight to the theatre to see "Never Forget" the Take That musical nd were eating beforehand either at The gourmet burger kitchen or Pizza Express so all ive had to eat is 2 slices of toast with 2 laughing cow light and im really hungry now but dont really want to eat as ill be eating about 5ish what do i do ??

well i had a slice of toast with some tinned toms 2 turkey rashers and mushrooms and it was heaven and only 2 points am now getting ready cant wait for tonight !!

Hi again,
Hope you enjoy the theatre.
I love going..saw Dirty Dancing in October and am going to Billy Elliot later this year.
Only problem is getting comfortable in the tiny seats with my big butt:rolleyes:
I always feel really self conscious that I am spilling over into someone else's seat!
Hope you found something suitable and within points for dinner.
Just out of interest how many points do you count for your daily activity levels part of the points quiz?
I put 2 for 'mainly standing but sometimes sitting' cos I am pretty active as a preschool assistant but felt it was too many points as when I started I was on 33.
I've put 0 for that part of the quiz now...
L x

What a fantastic night "Never Forget take that musical was amazing if any of you get the chance to see it in the west end youve got to go !!!! was up dancing whoo hoo it bought back soo many memories of the 90s. Well we went to the gourmet burger kitchen I had lamb burger with hummous and chilli sauce only ate the bottom of the bun and shared a portion of chips havent got a clue how many points but i only had 10 points today so i think i will be ok as i was only drinking diet coke as i was driving and im determined to either go to the gym in the morning or swimming before my meal out tomorrow teatime . Im off out tomorrow night to see a mate sing who is a Robbie Williams tribute its his farewell gig before he goes to do a stint in menorca so no doubt i will be up dancing again oh and will be on diet coke as driving again .
God im on such a high !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Scooby i dont put anything down for the activity bit as i sit on my butt for most of the day

Oh i nearly forgot we had seats in the dress circle 3 rows from the front and they were soooo tiny no leg room at all i was so cramped you couldnt even move the arm rests up !so just as it was about to start there were 3 seats on the front row at the end so we moved there still not much more leg room until i realised all i needed to do at the interval was take my bloody shoes off and i was fine :):):):)

glad you enjoyed it hun xx all this dancing good for burning calories xxx

Back