had my monthly check up gobsmacked some pics

Back somehow is ok now been flat out at work this week so not been around much as shattered and cant be bothered sat at a pc after being on one for average of11hrs a day exercise is gonna take a step up from now on tho

Well was getting ready for work and noticed a neighbour looking at my car thought what you looking at ?? when i went into the kitchen i could see EXACTLY what it was some idiot b****** has smashed my passenger window and not taken anything just the cost and inconvenience to me !!! waiting for autoglass to call me to let me know when there coming grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Well was getting ready for work and noticed a neighbour looking at my car thought what you looking at ?? when i went into the kitchen i could see EXACTLY what it was some idiot b****** has smashed my passenger window and not taken anything just the cost and inconvenience to me !!! waiting for autoglass to call me to let me know when there coming grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

What a pain in the @rse!!! thank god they didnt take anything!

well its all fixed now autoglass didnt do it as they couldnt get to me till between 10-12 midnite FFS so got someone else to do it and it only cost 79 quid and didnt effect my insurance i did mention they didnt take anything but they did my swimming bag left it on the back seat but soon found it hooked over the fence on the alleyway behind where the car was parked !!! Didnt sleep that well last nite as was quite nervous that it would happen again but it didnt thank god so up bright and early as off to work shortly see ya xxxxx

Hiya KK nice to see you back.......pleased to hear you have settled in, wow time has flown.
Shame about the smashed window these people/kids dont realise what an inconvienience they cause.

oh hun, I'm so sorry this happened - can definately understand how it could be unnerving but try not let it upset you too much. Glad to hear you got it fixed and that it didnt cost too much.

So whats the exercise plan from here on in? xx

oh hun, I'm so sorry this happened - can definately understand how it could be unnerving but try not let it upset you too much. Glad to hear you got it fixed and that it didnt cost too much.

So whats the exercise plan from here on in? xx

keeping up the walking and swimming going swimming 3 times a week next week have nominated myself to do the half moonwalk next yr got friends doing it tonite

well morning all been up for 3 hrs already and its only 05.40 got a bout of cysitis and its killing me need to wait for supermarket to open to go and get some stuff grrrr so not going in to work as im knackered and cant stay off the toilet !!:( dunno if im gonna make weigh in tonite either

well ive been to tesco express and got some cranberry sachets states should feel effects in a few hrs lets hope soo cos its soo uncomfortable having the day oiff as cant live on the loo at work !

well had a few hours sleep and it is easing of a bit now looks like ill be ok for weigh in tonite and work tomorrow funny how these things come on so quick and go just as quick

You poor thing, I wouldn't wish cystitis on anyone! Make sure you look after yourself so it doesn't turn into a UTI or Kidney infection. Rest up, cranberry and no coffee or booze x Sending you get-well-soon vibes from all the way across the water x

Back