had my scan.....

5stonetolose

hi guys, i had my scan today and my baby is a boy. im soooo happy, thats what i really wanted. so i will have 2 boys and 2 girls. only another 20 weeks to go:(

can i also just ask, does anyone know where fatyymcbigbum has gone. i noticed she was always on here before her baby was due and now she isnt. i hope everything went ok for her and her baby arrived safely. i hope she got through it safe. if your out there, let us know your ok.

kerryxxx

Congratulations

My little bumpsydoodle is due on the 19th April so Im not far ahead of you either (nearly 23 weeks). I had my anomaly scan last week too and everything was just as it should be -and we are having a boy too -not that we minded either way as we have been trying for 9 years :eek: -Im 40 on Thursday so I really thought we were running out of time!! and so far Im romping through it -and didn't actually know I was pregnant until the hospital did and MRI scan on my pelvis for something else and it turned out I was allready 13 weeks :p -so, so far I seem to be having a really wasy pregnancy (pinkies crossed it lasts)

Good luck to both of you with your pregnancies -hope all goes well for us all....

Congratulations capricorn on having a little baby boy and also on your weight loss your an inspriation. Only a wk between us although I did have two early scans and the first one I was due a wk later, then they did another one and I was due 8 days earlier but we going with the earlier due date but do think the later date was correct x

What a lovely 40th birthday present you must be so happy x With my last baby I didn't find out till I was 15 weeks which was a lovely sursprise xxx

hi guys, congrats on your pregnancies. cas, was your growth scan alright. i thought i was having another girl just because i wanted a boy, but there was definately nuts on the photo:D:D:D:D:D.

im due on the 8th may, the day before my daughters 11th birthday. but as my last boy was 10 days late, im not banking on that date:D

capricorn, you must be buzzing after waiting sooo long. patience is a virtue. well done.

i wish i found out so far along. the furthest ive been was 7 weeks with my last one. with this one i was 4-5 weeks, but my boobs were sore and i felt sick the week before, i thought i was ill or due on, ha. not so.:D

anyway, keep going girls, not long really once christmas is over with.

kerryxxx

Hi Kerry,
Hope you and your family are having a lovely Christmas. My growth scan was fine they just checked baby's measurements and they think she's a small baby, they plotted her on their centle chart and she's just sitting on the bottom so as long as her growth doesn't slow down anymore then she's ok.
So true once Christmas is over not long till our babies will be arriving went to the next sale yesterday and got my first pink bits so hoping it is girl.
Hopfully your baby won't go to over due my last baby was born at 42 weeks and needed another section although they wasn't sure on my dates due finding out late into the pregnancy so it was good with this one finding out early x

Back