• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Had my treats !!

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
S: 19st13lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(21.51%)
I've been out today and had treats !!!
DAy started good
then had one of those summer bbq burger things from macdonalds !, with chips and coke and 2 chicken nuggets and 1 and 1/2 mozerrella cheese things !!:p
and also had a solero and bought a apple turnover with cream mmmmmmm
tonights tea is a salad.
I know ,I know.... but I have not had many syns since wednesday (weigh-in), and will be very lean on them for the rest of the week. Dont want to ruin my good behaviour do I ??
For my birthday I got the new WII sports resort game and a radio adaptor for my Ipod. Just what I wanted so I'm happy :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
I hope that you enjoyed them !! would have been a waste otherwise. How many syns was it ? now dont tell me you dont know. first rule of SW .

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
I hope that you enjoyed them !! would have been a waste otherwise. How many syns was it ? now dont tell me you dont know. first rule of SW .

of course I do......not know how many syns !!. I just had them

feel sick now !!. that will teach me !

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
But you'll be on the Sports resort game most of today burning off the calories,,,,,,won't you?:p

S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
hope you had a good day we have been playing the wii sports resort game all weekend

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Not a happy bunny .... my Ipod radio thing wont pick up any stations -stupid blooming thing - so at 30 odd quid its going back :(