Had my treats !!

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
I've been out today and had treats !!!
DAy started good
then had one of those summer bbq burger things from macdonalds !, with chips and coke and 2 chicken nuggets and 1 and 1/2 mozerrella cheese things !!:p
and also had a solero and bought a apple turnover with cream mmmmmmm
tonights tea is a salad.
I know ,I know.... but I have not had many syns since wednesday (weigh-in), and will be very lean on them for the rest of the week. Dont want to ruin my good behaviour do I ??
For my birthday I got the new WII sports resort game and a radio adaptor for my Ipod. Just what I wanted so I'm happy :D

I hope that you enjoyed them !! would have been a waste otherwise. How many syns was it ? now dont tell me you dont know. first rule of SW .

I hope that you enjoyed them !! would have been a waste otherwise. How many syns was it ? now dont tell me you dont know. first rule of SW .

of course I do......not know how many syns !!. I just had them

feel sick now !!. that will teach me !

But you'll be on the Sports resort game most of today burning off the calories,,,,,,won't you?:p

hope you had a good day we have been playing the wii sports resort game all weekend

Not a happy bunny .... my Ipod radio thing wont pick up any stations -stupid blooming thing - so at 30 odd quid its going back :(

Back