ProPoints Haf to skinny (well not morbidly obese would be good)

hi ev1 you are all doing brilliant im going to follow you if you dont mind im going to join again in the morning i too have 10 stone to loose xxxxxx

Haf said:
Was super good in work last night. Everything pointed. I Also got one of the weight watchers pedometer at my meeting yesterday. I thought walking could be form of exercise I could do with out worrying what people are saying. I read the british heart foundation suggest 10000 steps a day for a healthy heart so that is my aim. I wore it to work yesterday and was totally shocked I hit my target from midnight until 7. This is from transferring patients to the ward. Seeing the steps encouraged me to take more than my share of a patients (not everyones fav job) it was kind of addicting. Mad thing is it said I earned 7pp!!!!!! Not using them but 7? Surely that's not correct. I wonder if you can turn points earned function off?

So work again tonight. Again planning on taking in grapes/strawberrys/yogurt/ meringue/ plus my faithfull salad and soup and bread.

Well done on getting the pedometer and pushing yourself to walk more,am glad you are doing something that you're comfortable with :0)
Well done on everything being pointed aswell,very positive!

moretongirl said:
hi ev1 you are all doing brilliant im going to follow you if you dont mind im going to join again in the morning i too have 10 stone to loose xxxxxx

Def don't mind. Infact I think it's great. The more people the better. Think the support is def going to make this the last time I do this x x

shabbs11 said:
Well done hun, that's fab 4 points for the pittas ;)
I weighed in last night 3lb lighter a wee bit disappointed as I'm a big girl was hoping for a bit more but any loss is good! X
How are you all X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lbs is amazing..... I used to be gutted with 1-3lb losses, but if I had not been on weightwatchers it would have been a gain so I figure that 3lb is really 6lb difference!!! Twisted logic I know. Also I think 2lb a week =102 lbs gone in a year now that would be amazing. X

Hey everyone, i also have about 10st to loose so would love to join in. I re-started last week and am finding it abit harder this week, its pay day and we usually ate out quite abit and a wee drink too but thinking we'll save a fortune. We're heading away in just over 2 weeks and having the dreaded fear of the plane seats and belts too. I would love to loose a st before i go and last week i lost 9lb but know not to expect so much this week.

Hey Shabbs, i fly last in sept and it just about fit so fingers crossed. Not really worried abt the tray as i'll be sitting beside the 2 wee ones and can use theirs lol..they come in handy sometimes lol

Hey Annie you go onto weight watchers forum here see the section weightwatcher teams click and it's called the biggest loser group. A woman called Carly puts you in your group and works out who the biggest loser is that week. Which group lost the most etc etc...

Sorry to hear about son. I hope there is someone supporting you also? Mums just seem to carry on looking after children, housework, jobs, cleaning bathrooms at silly o,clock!!!! But the added work and emotional worry that come with a sick child it the most draining. I know easier said than done but you need to take care of you also Annie xxxxx

Hey Haf,

Thanks for info re the group - I think I joined a couple but haven't really been on there to post.

Yes, it is very draining with my lad. No, I have no one supporting me, unfortunately, I have no one now...no family, no friends...this forum and the net, fb , etc is it for me. I can't get out anywhere or do anything as I am tied to my kids and I am all they have. Yes, my 3 bathrooms were shiny and clean after 3 am!!!! Lol! ;-) I am taking care of me by losing this weight - this is something just for me and no one can take this away from me or control it - just me! xx

3lbs is amazing..... I used to be gutted with 1-3lb losses, but if I had not been on weightwatchers it would have been a gain so I figure that 3lb is really 6lb difference!!! Twisted logic I know. Also I think 2lb a week =102 lbs gone in a year now that would be amazing. X

Haf, I like this .... just puts it all in perspective if we just aim for such a loss every week, what it can amount to in the end.... I can't wait till I am back in my tiny clothes again! And get more too! xx :D

I think I may be overtired!!!! Just saw a Cardiff number on my mobile contemplated calling it back, being the nosey woman I am I dialled the number to get an answer phone message. 10 mins later I notice message on my house phone I pick u,p only to hear me saying hi you called call back!!!! The penny then dropped the number was me calling my mobile to locate it....... So not telling Mr A that one xxxx

I think I may be overtired!!!! Just saw a Cardiff number on my mobile contemplated calling it back, being the nosey woman I am I dialled the number to get an answer phone message. 10 mins later I notice message on my house phone I pick u,p only to hear me saying hi you called call back!!!! The penny then dropped the number was me calling my mobile to locate it....... So not telling Mr A that one xxxx

Hey Haf, Are u in Cardiff then? I used to go to Uni there and lived there for 3 years! Loved it there! Still miss Wales....How did ur house phone ring you tho', on its own ? xx

Annie2012 said:
Haf, I like this .... just puts it all in perspective if we just aim for such a loss every week, what it can amount to in the end.... I can't wait till I am back in my tiny clothes again! And get more too! xx :D

I found my loss is bigger if I eat only fresh non processed foods, drink no wine, lay of the chocolate!!!!!! But who wants to live like that??? I would last a week at the most if I could not have treats etc... So bugger the 6lb weight loss give me 1-2 at something I can stick to. X

Annie2012 said:
Hey Haf, Are u in Cardiff then? I used to go to Uni there and lived there for 3 years! Loved it there! Still miss Wales....How did ur house phone ring you tho', on its own ? xx

Yes I am in Cardiff do you know Pontcanna???? I am from west Wales so Cardiff is perfect for me xxx I used my house phone 2 hours ago to find my mobile x

Haf said:

Lol I think we've all been there xx

Hi Haf and Annie,

Just came across ur thread and I would like to say I think ye are both great and the best of luck with the pp programme. I am on ww pp too, started in jan after baby no 3. Am a bit sick of it now but it has lost me 23lbs so far more to go, it does work but its slow and steady as she goes!!
Sin3

Hi Haf and Annie,

Just came across ur thread and I would like to say I think ye are both great and the best of luck with the pp programme. I am on ww pp too, started in jan after baby no 3. Am a bit sick of it now but it has lost me 23lbs so far more to go, it does work but its slow and steady as she goes!!
Sin3

Hi Sin3,

Thanks..:D This is Haf's thread...I have my own...(not sure how to tag it to this message yet as I have not tried that...think you know how to, don't you Haf?) ...How much more weight have you got to lose? x

Yes I am in Cardiff do you know Pontcanna???? I am from west Wales so Cardiff is perfect for me xxx I used my house phone 2 hours ago to find my mobile x

Yes, I know it...but I didn't think that's how you spelt it...maybe it's been too long...I left in 1999! lol!

I lived in Cyncoed first, then Pen-y-lan first and then back in Cyncoed (I think it was anyway...)! x

I think I may be naughty and treat myself to a glass of wine tonight. I have used 0pp as yet. Just because I slept in after nights. Going to try the diet coke chicken!!!! Have invested in an actifry so having with rice and butternut squash veggies so total for dinner =10 pp
That leaves 37 pp so defo a wine night. May even treat Mr A to a few bottles of sol his fav. X

Annie2012 said:
Yes, I know it...but I didn't think that's how you spelt it...maybe it's been too long...I left in 1999! lol!

I lived in Cyncoed first, then Pen-y-lan first and then back in Cyncoed (I think it was anyway...)! x

Do you ever get to go back to Cardiff?? Where are you living now? I hope I spelt pontcanna correct or the postman has been laughing at me for years!!!!

Back