Hah, this'll be me then!

well.....im on day 4 now of my restart.

Just gone through my wardrobe...removed all my size 8s and reinstated all my size 24's....Ive left in a few size 20-22's to see how long it is before I fit them.

I know it will only be weeks and not months but its the waiting isnt it..? Its a hot day and this time last year I was wearing a size 10 or 12 t-shirt and shorts after being on the VLCD for 2 months...So I should be in that situation in September if i Lose weight in the same pattern

Does anyone know if you lose weight at the same rate second time around or does your fat put up a bigger fight and develop anitbodies to Sole sourcing...lol

After 7 weeks, I am beginning to weaken. I keep having teaspoons of tastes of what the family meals are. I'm missing food so much now. We're having a family get-together and a menu was sent from the Bistro to get our orders in early. Initially I thought I'll just have iced water and make up my Lipotrim. However, I'm now beginning to feel that after 9 weeks, it will be when we have the mini-break, I'm entitled to one meal. Am I being weak-willed? The thoughts of sitting with a dozen family members eating delicious food and me with my Lipotrim is the most miserable prospect to me at the moment. Please advise, can it really do any harm having a piece of fish and salad? I'm definitely not taking partaking of Lipotrim 3 times a day on my annual break to Cyprus. That really would spoil my holiday. I will go back on it again. Does anyone think I'm being indulgent by wanting one meal in 9 weeks? Please give support, I need advice.

Kindest regards to all
Marylyn xxx

The question you need to ask yourself is this : will you go straight back to SS or is this the start of a slippery slope? Only you can answer that. If you truly feel you can do this the once, like an add a meal week on Cambridge, and get back to SS then go for it. Try to stick to protein and veg/salad and avoid carbs like the plague.:)

I need to join this bit too :(

Marylynn, from my experience DON'T do it! I had a few days off for various family occasions about a month ago and that was that. I just can't get my head round it now (*again*).

I know some people manage it perfectly well and really good on them if they can but for me, once I restart yet again then that will be it!

This is definately were I belong. I am a serial faffer as they say .

Started this diet as a short term fix, been on off it for 18months now :(

Im in the depression viscous(sp?) circle, feel depressed eat, feel fatter and more depressed eat some more.

Marilyn best not to break for one meal, thats where the trouble all starts. Just think to yourself when you are at goal you will be able to have nice meals then, just not now.

Mandy

I am the same with a certain weight - i get lower and stick, then i make the fatal move of eating to 'speed things along' and i bounce to a certain weight again

Luckily its a low enough weight - but still...

Ivy

Thanks girls, I feel really guilty now about tasting things. It just leads to wanting more food. I won't partake of the family feast; then it will only be about 6 weeks to my hols. I did a lot of walking last week (10 miles) over 2 days and I think this triggered off food cravings. Amazingly enough despite nibbling, I have lost another 6 lbs this week. It is not to be recommended however. Nibbling is very bad! I'd be so mortified if anyone saw me.

Hi,

I lost almost 6 stone in 4 1/2 months and decided to treat myself to a nibble - big mistake, HUGE in fact! It has really set me back. I've not actually put any on but my losses are small, so I feel depressed, so, I want to eat. Climb aboard the vicious circle - round and round and round it goes where it stops nobody knows - well actually I do it leads to weight gain or eating disorders - not good!

I know I sound dramatic but I didn't think a tiny nibble would set this off - I thought I could handle it but I should have stuck to it and then reintroduced food slowly as recommended! Duh!

Right, I've just been reading through what I have written and I sound completely bonkers - sorry but I'm just venting before the men in white coats take me back!:D :D :D

So, to recap I wouldn't eat at this early stage in your journey unless you are sure you can go back into it easily - it's just not worth the struggle!

Christine:p

I did LL over Christmas and had my Christmas dinner - I was somewhat careful about what I ate though but enjoyed Christmas day. It didn't set me back at all, and I think because I had it to look forward to it stopped me nibbling.

I had the flu in March though, so was off the packs for a week, and thats where it all went belly up for me. I couldn't really get back on track after that so after another few months of messing around I stopped in May, then have put on a stone and half through the past two months.

I deserve it though because I've been binge eating like nobodies business. Roll on 7th August when I start CD!

Lynne x

Back