Hair grown back wavey

becks

Hi
When I was on LT last year I lost quite a bit of hair as I was on it for 9 months.
I have had short hair for a long time but have decided to grow it. It is growing back and has a wave/curl in it and looks really good. never had a wave in it when long years ago.
Not noticed hair lose this time.
Has anybody noticed this or is it just me?
Becks

I have lost quite a bit of hair, though it's probably not obvious to people who don't know me as it was so thick to start with! I will be interested to see if it grows back differently though!

Now that,s a reward for you, i'm on week 7 and seem to be losing hair here and there, but nobody else seems to notice, it,s now not your hair they are looking at! mine is short too and i'm trying to grow it, hope i'm as lucky as you !

i never lost hair first time round on LT, and i hope i dont this time :)
but if i do i want it to come bk straight lol i hate my curls ggrrrrrrrr :( :p

This is normal in some people when they lose their hair to a diet like this. With others their hair grows back a different texture and colour. Avoid using harsh products like colourants for the first three months and if you are growing your hair have regular cuts for it to remain healthy and to avoid split ends. Also using baby shampoo is also very good on the scalp and avoid if possible using straighteners or heating elements as this can worsen the area. It is normal but thankfully I havent lost any hair as yet even when i done this diet back in november.

Also just wanted to add, what a complete transformation of yourself, you look amazing, well done to you

Hope I dont lose any hair, it's pretty thin anyway. If anything, it seems to have improved as being fine, my hair used to look greasy the same night. Now it looks nice.

well i lost alot of hair breast feeding as i was not having any vitamins so my body was absorbing everything i had for the baby pity it didnt absorb all me fat lol but since stopping feeding and starting diet my hair is growing back must be the shakes for me i must be getting everything i need in the right quantitys i still lose hair but not alot i dont know if thats just my body getting back to normal after a baby or the diet ?????????????

i was on lipo for 5 months last year i didnt lose hair until i stopped the shakes. I now have beautiful 'tufties' all around my hair line. I have been told in the past i have fine hair but a lot of it, these days i just have fine hair!!!

i used thickening shampoos, dunno if they ork but i dont give a monkeys, if its a toss up between fat with loads of hair or thin with fine hair, i'd go for thin every time.

the hair will eventually grow back anyways [unlike the love handles, hopefully!]

:D

omg

Hi,
just looking at your info, how did you manage to keep so motivated for so long I really admire you. I keep messing about at it, cheated a couple of times and cant seem to get back in the swim of it. silly thing is i've a huge ammount to loose so if i stuck to it for just 4 weeks i'd probably loose over a stone, please tell me your secret. well done to you, you must feel amazing! Sarah x

i was on lipo for 5 months last year i didnt lose hair until i stopped the shakes. I now have beautiful 'tufties' all around my hair line. I have been told in the past i have fine hair but a lot of it, these days i just have fine hair!!!

i used thickening shampoos, dunno if they ork but i dont give a monkeys, if its a toss up between fat with loads of hair or thin with fine hair, i'd go for thin every time.

the hair will eventually grow back anyways [unlike the love handles, hopefully!]

:D
It did LT for 3 months end of 2007 and my hair fell out big time afterwards. I have loads of fine hair like you and its long so looked like even more was coming out and it wasnt fun I could roll the hair into a golf ball size everyday for a long time. It is growing back as before now and I feel like I have a thick pony tail if I style it in one. Nobody noticed however and I have decided that I would rather go through the hairloss again to finish the weightloss as thin hair will match my thin body.

I found lipotrim really suited me well, wish I had found it years ago.
My motivation was to get healthy, I was due to have a gastric band, but it was risky being so big, so decided I had to loses the weight myself
Also I would tell myself that if I ate it would cost me another £36!!
Becks

I'm hoping that all the grey ones fall out and they get replaced by lush curly brown ones with natural blonde highlights :giggle:

Back