Hair Loss- Biotin?

little-e

Has anyone tried this for hair loss during CD? My hair has become so weak and fine and looking for something to thicken it back up make it stronger? Any other suggestions for hair loss/thining? Thanks

I've just bought ferrous gluconate from Asda pharmacy in the hope that it will make my hair strength stronger and increase hair growth. Read on a thread on here that that's what the doctor had written for them so I thought I'd try it. Hope that helps

My doctor pescribed me iron tablets (300mg Ferrous Gluconate) for hair loss, only been on them a week and can notice a difference already :)

xSinead said:
My doctor pescribed me iron tablets (300mg Ferrous Gluconate) for hair loss, only been on them a week and can notice a difference already :)

Haven't started mine yet but if you can see difference within a week then I will start today. How many do you take a day?

I take 2 a day like advised by my doctor :D

I might have 2 as well then. My doctor is quite useless and when I called her up she said she can't prescribe it so checked if they will let me buy it over counter and they did yayy.

Yep its over the counter tablets anyway, i just asked for mine on perscription & got a repeat slip as well so i can continue taking them indefinately :)

Hey guys tried to get this in holland and barrett this morning with no luck as my hair is definately getting thinner. Where did you get yours from hun xx

Try what i've mentioned, either ask for your doctor for a perscription or you can just buy it on the counter. my hair has stopped falling out completely, in just 9 days.

do you know if you can buy it online x

Nope i'm almost certain you can't. Just pop along to your pharmacy lol.

looool ok will do thanks hunny x

Back