Hair loss... is this the end of my journey? :(

Kayroo

Over the last few weeks I have begun to notice that there's more hair in my brush than there used to be. I know that it can happen on lipotrim so wasnt overly surprised or concerned.

However, over the last few days it's got worse and worse (atleast I thought it had) so this morning I tested.

I cleaned out the brush before my usual morning hair sort out, and once I was done there was more than a weeks worth of hair in the brush :(

My current thoughts are to refeed at the weekend and stay off for a few weeks/months and then do another stint if I can. Have any of you had this problem? And if I have hair loss this time is it more likely that I'll have it again?

I dont want to stop really as I still have a long way to go... but my hair is long and I dont want it to get any worse :(

Thoughts? :( xxx

Oh my god I'm stopping at weekend because of thy too I'm so scared my hair line is ridiculous u can see my white scalp now and I have hardly any hair at the front!! I only wash it once a week now and never brush it I just keep it loosely tied up. I spoke to someone at LT she said not to worry but it's chunks of hair all day everyday and it's noticeable now :-( I've still got half a stone to lose so going to refeed for two week and possibly do maintenance hoping that it kicks start the re growth. So upset about it I have nightmares about it. Please keep me updated would love to know how u get on as fully understand how u feel
Xx

Mine isnt overly noticable yet but worried it will be! I'm going to speak to the pharmacy tomorrow and probably refeed. You're so close to your target which is brilliant! :)

I'm sure it will grow back and I have some short layers in my hair so thinking I might get a full front fringe (if I can salvage enough hair) to try and hide it while it regrows.

Trying to keep positive but I had nightmares about it too! Let me know how you get on too, we can do this together xx

Oh bless you, I will do, my pharmacist is very supportive but he didn't say much when I said I was stopping because of hair loss, thing is this can last 3-6 months, ill be bald by then lol. I'm not even sure if refeeding or doing maintenance will help I don't really know much about it lol. It's horrible because I thought I'd feel great and confident losing 5 stone but I feel worse than ever :-( my hair is long and dark so yes very noticeable. I really hope it gets no worse for u :-( xx

Been to the pharmacist and it's refeed time for me! :( I've managed 3st 7lbs in 15 weeks and have mixed feelings about coming off. I know its the best thing for me but I'm gutted that I can't carry on and get closer to my goal...

How are you sunshine? x

Been to the pharmacist and it's refeed time for me! :( I've managed 3st 7lbs in 15 weeks and have mixed feelings about coming off. I know its the best thing for me but I'm gutted that I can't carry on and get closer to my goal...

How are you sunshine? x

I am so sorry, Kayroo, but remember people lose on refeed as well x Is there a hope that it will stop in a few weeks and you can start again? or is there another type you could try instead of LT?

Oh babe so sorry u can still lose on maintenance that's what I'm hoping but just not sure if there is enough calories or goodness in them to kick start the re growth, xxx

I'm going to refeed for a week then maybe try weight watchers for a few weeks and see if it kick starts the regrowth. As long as I don't put much on I'll be happy, maybe another LT go after a couple of months, who knows! :( xx

Do you have to be on the diet long for this to happen :( ??
I'm on my second week and wanting to be doing about 12 more weeks but I can't afford any hair loss as I already suffer with alopecia (stress caused) waaaa! xxx

It doesnt affect everyone, and the pharmacist said it usually takes 3 months to start happening.

Everyone is different though! Xx

Kayroo is following WW or SW after ok? I'm so confused with what to do next as they aren't low carb or fat diets so wouldn't the weight just go back on? It might not as I said I'm so confused lol I'm so lost now I'm at the end of TFR :-( xx

When I spoke to the pharmacist she saod as long as you complete refeed you are free to do what you like. Its just a different diet. You can still loose weight just might take a bit longer than a vlcd.

My mum lost 5st on SW so it does work, think I might try WW as its easier with their ready meals etc.

Still very confused... I just hope I dont mess up too much while I work out what I should do next! Xx

I've done both and lost well on both, I might do WW too then as was going to try and do it on my own but knowing you are going to be weighed every week is an incentive to stay good. It's so hard to know what to do for the best after its like your just in your own after refeed, need to make my mind up quick lol xx

Back