Hair loss?

daisymay

I was looking at the lighter life board, and there is a thread about hair loss, they seem to be losing quite a bit !!
One of the replies says' when you start eating healthily again it will grow back' :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is this going to happen to me :cry:
HELP!!

Hiya Daisy

Hair loss is possible on every diet and not just LighterLife, it doesn't affect everyone and tends to be those who are on the diet for an extended period of time although I have seen girls who have had the problem and only lost a few stone.

In all cases I have seen with my clients it has been temporary and is certainly not long term and also is no reason not to lose weight as being healthy is more important.

M.

I have been losing hair but its nothing drastic, no bald patches or anything. I notice when I wash or brush my hair it will clog the sink and my brush will have a fair bit of hair in it. But im definately not going bald, its so liveable for the results you get.

I lost a lot of hair during dieting on CD, but it all came back, stronger and shinier, dont worry, it grows back even more agressively once you finish the diet and no longer in ketosis

And on the flip side, I didnt lose any hair at all, so dont worry too much x

I'll hope for the best then, I feel brilliant on day 4 and have loads of enery and lost weight already so I'll keep going!

Back