Hair loss

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tenney73, 17 April 2007 Social URL.

1. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    I have been advised not to have my hair cut shorter at the back ( at the mo it's a pob) because sometimes we can lose hair at the end of foundation. Has anyone experienced this and if so is it alot?:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraEG

SandraEG Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Our LLC said the hair can stop growing and then you lose the dead hairs that you would normally lose but you might notice it thinning a bit because new hairs aren't growing in their place. However, it grows back once you start eating.

4. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hey

I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks, and now (despite my being back on track) my hair is falling out in clumps. I wouldnt worry though - I'm not looking 'bald' or anything!

x

5. VirgoGirl

VirgoGirl Full Member

I mentioned this in class last night (had been meaning to for ages) as my hair is coming out hugely.

Whenever I brush, or run my hands through my hair, lots comes out, and as for the shower, urgh!

But, having said that, I don't look as if there's noticably less there.

My LLC said the same - on SS, our bodies slow down less vital functions such as nail and hair growth. Once we start food again, we have a spurt.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.