Hair loss

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tenney73, 17 April 2007 Social URL.

1. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    I have been advised not to have my hair cut shorter at the back ( at the mo it's a pob) because sometimes we can lose hair at the end of foundation. Has anyone experienced this and if so is it alot?:(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SandraEG

SandraEG Full Member

Lighter Life
    Our LLC said the hair can stop growing and then you lose the dead hairs that you would normally lose but you might notice it thinning a bit because new hairs aren't growing in their place. However, it grows back once you start eating.
  4. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Lighter Life

I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks, and now (despite my being back on track) my hair is falling out in clumps. I wouldnt worry though - I'm not looking 'bald' or anything!

5. VirgoGirl

VirgoGirl Full Member

I mentioned this in class last night (had been meaning to for ages) as my hair is coming out hugely.

Whenever I brush, or run my hands through my hair, lots comes out, and as for the shower, urgh!

But, having said that, I don't look as if there's noticably less there.

My LLC said the same - on SS, our bodies slow down less vital functions such as nail and hair growth. Once we start food again, we have a spurt.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.