Hair loss

I'm scared. Been on lt for three months. O had incredibly thick hair. Coming out by bunches now. What do I do? Hair is really thin now. Still have two stone to go :-((

hey jazzy
dont worry about it,i know its realy distresing when you see your hair falling out,but the good news is,it fell out along time ago..the new hair pushes through to cause it falling out,so its actually growing back already,not sure why it does, but you can ask the paharmisit.the same thing happened to me the last time i did the diet.im taking silica supplement now to prevent it happening this time..its half price in holland and barret at the moment,only 8 euro for 4 months supply.its for hair nails and skin..so goodluck.. jen

Thats a good tip. I hadnt heard that one before. Same happened to me and i was really worried but as you said...it grows back and you dont go bald!! I am tackling the last of the baby pounds with New You! Wish me luck!!

Are the silica tabs ok on LT? Do they affect your ketosis??? May have to get myself some of that!!! x

I was talking to my pharmacist about this today as i said i prob wouldn't go back to TFR as spent most of the time worrying about my hair falling out and he said it would be too late now anyway and if it was going to happen it would in about 3 weeks! Must be a 3 month thing i think by the sounds of it.
So now i shall just spend the next 3 weeks checking my pillow! ;)

Back