Hair LOss

MizGaram

Hiya anyone got any problems with hair loss or advice on suplements that can be taken. I am getting worried about the amount of hair i am losing on the diet.

I was on LL for foundation for 3 months and loosing almost 3st. I have now been off the diet for 10 weeks and have been loosing hair for this time. Although I have thinner hair, no bald patches and really not that noticeable to others. I looked into this site and got advise and have taken science of vermont hair supplement tablets at £20 for one months supply. I am still loosing hair alot, ie i had 2 full hand-fulls this morning and have to wear my hair up most days as it is so annoying to have hair all over my clothes, so feel the supplements have not worked. In saying that, I am not bald thus regrowth must be happening. It is distressing but I am sure that you will not go bald. In the people that finished foundation in my group, we ALL have hair loss but all feel it has been worth it to be slimmer. Obviously if in 6 months time the same hair loss is happening I may change my mind. Good luck!!!1

Thank somuch will try them no harmI guess

Back