hair

carrieclaus

Gold Member
ive noticed that more of my hair has been falling out tha last few weeks but as my hair is very thick i can usually get away with it, however last night as i was applying my face cream i put my hair back in a hairband and ive got a small bald spot (the size of a 5p ) right on my hairline. my hair falls forward so ive not noticed it there but as i work in boots and theres a holland and barrett a few doors up, which supplement would anyone recommend? im gonna txt my llc and see what she says. i know its temporary and i wont be on llt much longer (she says in her non sabotaging mind set lol) but would rather nip it in the bud now if i can. thanks guys heres to a great day xx

Hi Carrie, I dieted and exercised really hard a number of years ago and found mysekf in a similar position. My hair incidently has alwys been something that I take pride in, started my work career as a hairdresser, so I was devastated when I found 2 small round spots about the size of 10p right on the crown of my head, at the time my hair was curly so it was esy to disguise. Its good to stimulate growth with circular motion when shampooing, but I also used Hair, nails and teeth tablets to help strengthen everything back up. Not sure can use them on LL, you will need to check. Please dont fret over it as sometimes stress doesnt help with this kind of situation. My hair didnt take too long to come back and hopefully yours wont either xx

Hi i had this problem last year on CD my hairdressers noticed the falling out while i was having a shampoo, i was advised to take sea kelp from holland and barrats.. no problems ever since.
maybe google sea kelp hair and read the review's i did.
hope this helps. x

carrie ive lost so much hair :( im just gald i went into this with a real good thick head full of hair, thank god its easing off a bit x

My hair went really thin when I did LL before and I was really worried but it did all grow back quickly so please dont worry too much.

I would be interested in taking a supplement though if there are any we are allowed :D

I'm losing my hair quite dramatically but I've been told it's only temporary so I'm not too worried. Maybe because my hair is quite thick to start with.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

my llc is unsure of any that is recommended. im gonna try sea kelp. ill get some on my break today. im not worried as you can see the fine baby hair coming through and as my hair is short its really not noticable unless i pull my hair back. aach its only hair, itll grow ( well seen i was a hairdresser for 5 years eh?) lol xx

You have a brilliant ATTITUDE! X

boots do an organic hair mayonnaise, specifically for hair shedding try that , ive got some

Hey you! I had the same problem last time around on LL my hair really thinned out, my LLC recommended silica supplement from holland and Barrett, I fully recommend it, this time around on LL I've started taking it daily as soon as j started, good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Back