Vitamin / Joint Care Tablets etc

minxie_minx

Aspartame Free
Hey everyone :)

Just checking to see if anyone else is taking any kind of supplements such as Vitamin tablets or other tablets that help toward joint care etc & IF they affect the weight loss in any way? I know it's a bit of a silly question but I've recently started to take some (Holland & Barrett) Joint Care supplement - Glucosamine & Chondroitin 2 x daily (helping my left knee). I've also started to take (Holland & Barrett) Skin - Hair - Nails 3 x daily.
My weight loss has been on a roll lately & I've been so good etc & I just don't want anything to interfere or go wrong! I don't mind if they make me hold on to water etc - as long as I KNOW they are doing this! I don't want to have any unexpected surprises at the weigh in! If anyone knows if there ARE any syns or side effects with these, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!

I have to take Omega 3,6,9 capsules for pains in my knee there very good but im not sure of syn value. I also take A&D for my eyes

I don't think it makes a difference.. I'm guessing something like those Bassetts Soft & Chewy would contain some syns, but the ones I take are plain boring tablets! According to my scales I lost 2lbs this morning (compared to yesterday morning) & I've been taking them nearly a week now.. so I don't think they do affect anything!

Back