Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hairfall

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cleopatra76, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Has any one experienced hairloss being on CD? I am losing a bit of hair and I am quite worried:( Should I have any viatmin like B complex or something?:confused: Or will this just clear by itself? This is my 4th week on ss+... Any feedback on this will be appreciated?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have noticed a little bit of extra hairfall myself. I think that if we are prone to it it will happen on any diet. It's temporary and the hair will grow back. So I am just focusing on the weight loss for now and when that is over I can focus on the hair.

4. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    ok... I try to not comb or wash my hair very often...because the hairflow is worrying me a bit... I'll see how it goes the next few days. But I am not worried and I am sticking to the diet:)

5. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah. Just remember to comb is easier on the hair than brushing. Also nice to see someone here abroad (india). I am in Kuwait and it can get quite lonely diet wise that's why i'm on here all the time.

6. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Same here!! I kept wondering when some one would turn up from this side of the world:) And as you said it is very difficult dieting alone. But this forum is awesome and you will get all the support you want. I was helped out many times when I was in the dumps:( But keep up with the diet :)

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Cleopatra76,

It's not permanent, it is similar to the way some lose their hair after having a baby and it usually grows back better than ever I have found.

Source: cambridge company history()

I hope that helps to put your mind at ease.

Love Mini xxx

8. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Very informative I must say Mini. Thank you! My CDC said that there are enough nutrients in the 3 packs that is sufficient for my body to perform well... Since its a phase that most of the CD dieters go through, along with the promise of better hair and better health, I am re-assured:) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.