Hairfall

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cleopatra76, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Has any one experienced hairloss being on CD? I am losing a bit of hair and I am quite worried:( Should I have any viatmin like B complex or something?:confused: Or will this just clear by itself? This is my 4th week on ss+... Any feedback on this will be appreciated?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have noticed a little bit of extra hairfall myself. I think that if we are prone to it it will happen on any diet. It's temporary and the hair will grow back. So I am just focusing on the weight loss for now and when that is over I can focus on the hair.

4. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    ok... I try to not comb or wash my hair very often...because the hairflow is worrying me a bit... I'll see how it goes the next few days. But I am not worried and I am sticking to the diet:)

5. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah. Just remember to comb is easier on the hair than brushing. Also nice to see someone here abroad (india). I am in Kuwait and it can get quite lonely diet wise that's why i'm on here all the time.

6. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Same here!! I kept wondering when some one would turn up from this side of the world:) And as you said it is very difficult dieting alone. But this forum is awesome and you will get all the support you want. I was helped out many times when I was in the dumps:( But keep up with the diet :)

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Cleopatra76,

It's not permanent, it is similar to the way some lose their hair after having a baby and it usually grows back better than ever I have found.

Source: cambridge company history()

I hope that helps to put your mind at ease.

Love Mini xxx

8. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Very informative I must say Mini. Thank you! My CDC said that there are enough nutrients in the 3 packs that is sufficient for my body to perform well... Since its a phase that most of the CD dieters go through, along with the promise of better hair and better health, I am re-assured:) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.