Hairy Dieters?

I've tried three different supermarkets without any luck so far. Amazon time.

See I liked the pasties but thought they were breadline rather than pastry like.... The meatballs are really good, my son loved them so much he was trying to get the leftovers for breakfast yesterday lol

Lexie2005 said:
See I liked the pasties but thought they were breadline rather than pastry like.... The meatballs are really good, my son loved them so much he was trying to get the leftovers for breakfast yesterday lol

I need to try some more recipes ..!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

huwiesmummy said:
I got the book today at Asda. I love the ideas but you can still trim off a lot of cals then they did. Fry light is an amazing product or oil spraying in general. Looking forward to making a ton of these my own thing. Lots and lots of good food ideas

Most of them are 70-100 cals less when I tweak them with frylight & knock off creme fraiche & bits like that. Still love them though!!!

I discovered that when you put the recipes into mfp using the ingredients you choose yourself the cals are actually on the whole much lower than they say

Made the minestrone soup with a few adjustments (I have two small kids, no way to I have time to peel & deseed tomatoes) and it was lush. Even took some out with me today & was gat after a morning in the woods with the boys.

I discovered that when you put the recipes into mfp using the ingredients you choose yourself the cals are actually on the whole much lower than they say

Doesn't surprise me with the two of them being uber foodies.

Made the sheppards pie tonight, it was lovely! It gave cals for either 6 or 8 people, I chose 6 as I was hungry and it was a lovely big portion. Had a side salad and dressing and was a very low calorie meal.. Happy days!!

hi guys, just joined the site and found this thread.
had the book for a week now. £5.49 from WHSmiths. half price deal thingy.
must say the best one for me has to be the chilli salad bowls. soooooooooooooo goooooood :D

Back