• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

half a pound GAIN

Aw thats a shame but congrats on your first 2 weeks i've just started so cant give you an answer but i,m sure someone will advice Please try not to be to disheartened xx

chun-ky

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 11st1.5lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 4st8.5lb(29.32%)
Dont be disheartened hun, Just read your other post and your first two weeks losses were amazing!! Your body prob had a shock after those losses and has held on a bit this week. Good luck next week. Just stick to plan, make sure you eat enough super free and enjoy your syns :) xxx

S: 19st10lb C: 19st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 47.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey i had a .5 lb gain last week too. I dont mind a gain if you know what youve done. But if its a shock its a bit worrying! I think all sorts of things can affect it. For me, i actualy think i ate less and moved more. Think by mody got a shock after shedding 12.5 lbs in a month and just thought enough is enough. Ive mixed it up a lot this week. Wedding last weekend so overdid it a bit. traight back on plan afterwards-couple of green days and ee the rest. Think i may stil have a gain this week due to cheesecake and wine at the weekend. But i feel good. And this plan is easy to get back into i think. Do you keep a food diary? I find it realy helps me! xx