half a pound this week

missjam

how annoyingly annoying!!! i thought id be reaching target this weekend as i only have 2lbs to go... but looks like im stuck on this crazy stuff for another week argh!!! was excited about slowly introducing foods boohoo!

oh no! But you are sooo strong to continue another week, if it was me i'd probably just think "oh what the hell i'm only 2lb away i'll stop now" lol. Which isn't the right attitude of course! Good luck with next week ;)

Good on you for sticking with it to shift the late few lb. I have 5.5 lb to go but I'm adding things like ham and chicken each day. Last week I was STS but hoping to shift a couple this week
Good luck for target next week

Xx

yeah this is my exante target but i like to lose maybe three extra pounds whilst introducing foods :)

oh no! But you are sooo strong to continue another week, if it was me i'd probably just think "oh what the hell i'm only 2lb away i'll stop now" lol. Which isn't the right attitude of course! Good luck with next week ;)

i would do the same!! ... :p

i hope the week goes fast foryou missjam! xx

your gonna smash into your goal next week if ya only lost 0.5lb this week..well done for stayin with it..bet you look fab xxx

my losses are normally only 2 pounds... must be slowing right down... have a long week next week also :( scale dropped a qauter of a pound this morning lol x

I too have only 2lbs to go but am completely sabotaging my efforts now and am just eating and drinking whateverI want some days interspersed with occasional WS days :(. I'm never going to get to target at this rate and was even considering losing another 4lbs but think I'll have lost the will by then....x

Good luck, hope this week flies by for you...xx

There is just no way you can put on 2lb by eating 200 calories of anything, even if you had pure chocolate to eat (it would take a huge 7000 calories of overeating to put on 2lb of fat). It's not possible. It could have caused your body to react differently than normal though if you haven't been used to eating bars, you could be holding fluid for whatever reason, or having bowel problems? I'd think it should be back to normal by tomorrow, but if you are really worried about it then it probably isn't worth adding them and just continuing doing whatever you were doing before. It all works out to 600 cal a day either way you do it so just do whatever feels right/best - but please don't worry about that 2lb it isn't fat weight from the bars i'm 100% sure.

I put on weight the other day by the time I got up the following morning it had gone! Don't worry I bet it be gone tomorrow x

You guys that are near the end of your weight loss journey are such an inspiration to those just starting and those midway through. Your dedication gives others the hope and determination to continue and drive towards their end goal!!

Thanks for being strong and good luck for the next WI!! :D

i have ha the chocolate crunch bl bar in the past and no problem... but it was the first time i tried the berry as its the only ones tescos had left... had another today too.. its just made me a bit confused!

Back