Half marathon training

Half marathon completed in 1hr59 min!!!!! Absolutely buzzing!!! I've got a sore knee, but other than that, I feel great!!! Not to bad for my first half marathon!!!xxxx

That is an amazing time!!!!! What was your average pace? Did you enjoy it?

Wow wee well done that's awesome :) now enjoy the celebration & replacing those calories! Ha x

It was great!! I feel super!! My avg pace was 9:10/mile(I think!!) gotta work it out properly still lol. I am so excited...my goal was to finish by 2hr30min!!!

I've been to McDonald's to replace my calories! Flexi syn my calories today!! Lol. Xxx can't wait to hear everyone else's results!!!xxx

Amazing stuff lilien thats fantastic!!! Get the feet up for the night after that!! 10k in 58 minutes very pleased

Half marathon completed in 1hr59 min!!!!! Absolutely buzzing!!! I've got a sore knee, but other than that, I feel great!!! Not to bad for my first half marathon!!!xxxx

well done! thats an amazing time :)

im still hoping for 3 hours or less for mine, my slow running wont make a quick time lol

well done though, you did great

exiguous said:
Amazing stuff lilien thats fantastic!!! Get the feet up for the night after that!! 10k in 58 minutes very pleased

Well done, that's a great time too!!

Hope you're not too sore or stiff this morning, either of you!!

fantastic time lillian...you should be very rightly proud of yourself!! hope the soreness eases up soon for you xxx

r2lilien said:
Well done chick!!! How did you feel after?xxx

Super thanks cant wait to hit the 55minute mark next. How are you?how are the feet?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

exiguous said:
Super thanks cant wait to hit the 55minute mark next. How are you?how are the feet?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

My feet are fine, my knee is really sore and ny legs are aching a bit, but overall I feel great! Going to the Dr this week just to check my knee, as I have had problems the last few weeks and I want to continue training for another half marathon!

When is your next race?xx

Actually dont have any planned until september now cause I have a lot of games coming up but if theres one locally ill do it. Hoping to get to 55 minutes in about a months time. Whens your next half?
My feet are fine, my knee is really sore and ny legs are aching a bit, but overall I feel great! Going to the Dr this week just to check my knee, as I have had problems the last few weeks and I want to continue training for another half marathon!

When is your next race?xx

There is one end of September, but I've not registered yet! I am also planning on a 5k in 2 weeks and a 10k the beginning of September!xx

58 mins is a brilliant time, well done :)

Back