Half my body weight to lose!!!

Thankyou for that worth looking into.

I use the ultimate value diary app which is great for WW xx

Hi again:) I never been good with exercise. But after the suggestion on here I now do Leslie Sansone walk at home. Just a mile each morning. Sometimes a mile in the evening than a 3mile walk at weekends. I found the exercise on you tube but will buy the DVDs at some point.
I haven't got a diary on here but have a topic myself in this section of the forum.
My colleague does WW at the moment and has lost loads of weight. You can do it:)

Hi again:) I never been good with exercise. But after the suggestion on here I now do Leslie Sansone walk at home. Just a mile each morning. Sometimes a mile in the evening than a 3mile walk at weekends. I found the exercise on you tube but will buy the DVDs at some point.
I haven't got a diary on here but have a topic myself in this section of the forum.
My colleague does WW at the moment and has lost loads of weight. You can do it:)

I might have to look into that. Xx

Right well just weighed in.

My starting weight is 22ST 5LB
which gives me 47PP a day to use.

I've set my first target for the 20th December (in time for Xmas. I want to be at 19ST 12LB by then as that's the lowest I got last time. That's roughly 2.6LB a week I need to lose!!

Good luck gorgeous lady xxx

Thanks love. Just having my first coffee of the day without sugar, don't going down too well lol might have to invest in some sweeteners!
How are you this morning? Xxx

A friend in work has just brought me in 2 boxes of the mayflower curry powder! Curry for tea tonight them YUM!!

Thanks love. Just having my first coffee of the day without sugar, don't going down too well lol might have to invest in some sweeteners!
How are you this morning? Xxx
I love coffee without sugar but to get there I started on sweetener too.. Jonathan doesn't even notice when I use my sweetener in his coffee.. Sound it can't be that different (although he is a smoker and they say they're taste buds are fecked so that could explain it...)
All good ta hun.. Poor Jonathan isn't well at all.. Once again he's doing too much and not resting and has come down with a heavy head cold.. Was expecting a night full of snots n snoring but I acted the caring wife and dosed him up at bed time so was a quiet night and I actually slept the WHOLE night through.. With 1 pee break which is excellent ha ha ha...
A friend in work has just brought me in 2 boxes of the mayflower curry powder! Curry for tea tonight them YUM!!
YUM.. Dying for a curry but keep forgetting to take out chicken.. Took fish out for yesterday but didn't have it so its fish, baby boilies and green veg for dinner tonight.. Might try a garlic butter over them.. If not it'll be parsley sauce :)

I love coffee without sugar but to get there I started on sweetener too.. Jonathan doesn't even notice when I use my sweetener in his coffee.. Sound it can't be that different (although he is a smoker and they say they're taste buds are fecked so that could explain it...)
All good ta hun.. Poor Jonathan isn't well at all.. Once again he's doing too much and not resting and has come down with a heavy head cold.. Was expecting a night full of snots n snoring but I acted the caring wife and dosed him up at bed time so was a quiet night and I actually slept the WHOLE night through.. With 1 pee break which is excellent ha ha ha...

YUM.. Dying for a curry but keep forgetting to take out chicken.. Took fish out for yesterday but didn't have it so its fish, baby boilies and green veg for dinner tonight.. Might try a garlic butter over them.. If not it'll be parsley sauce :)

I know being a smoker myself things don't taste quite as good anymore!!
Poor Jonathan hope he is on the mend soon and pleased you managed to get a good nights sleep it makes all the difference xx

I know being a smoker myself things don't taste quite as good anymore!!
Poor Jonathan hope he is on the mend soon and pleased you managed to get a good nights sleep it makes all the difference xx

Really does.. I tried talking him into sleeping on the sofa but he was having none of it.. ha ha
He's working late again tonight and is in tomoro so am tryna talk him into just having a 100% lazy day on Sunday... Am not too hopeful though coz he's crap at sitting still!!!

Really does.. I tried talking him into sleeping on the sofa but he was having none of it.. ha ha
He's working late again tonight and is in tomoro so am tryna talk him into just having a 100% lazy day on Sunday... Am not too hopeful though coz he's crap at sitting still!!!

Could you not make it a movie day? Give him a reason to sit still?! Xx

Could you not make it a movie day? Give him a reason to sit still?! Xx
He has to be in the mood for movies.. There's a huge GAA match on though.. Dublin are in the final of some cup or other so he'll watch that... Am hoping seen as he's feeling crap he'll have a lazy day and just give himself time to recover...
He's been on the go working late for the past 12 days straight.. Including early starts and flying to and from Barcelona where he worked 14 hour days through the weekend.. 5am start when he was coming home then straight back to another job where he worked til 8pm!!! But do you think he'll go to bed early?? No chance.. I'm still up in bed before him!!!

He has to be in the mood for movies.. There's a huge GAA match on though.. Dublin are in the final of some cup or other so he'll watch that... Am hoping seen as he's feeling crap he'll have a lazy day and just give himself time to recover...
He's been on the go working late for the past 12 days straight.. Including early starts and flying to and from Barcelona where he worked 14 hour days through the weekend.. 5am start when he was coming home then straight back to another job where he worked til 8pm!!! But do you think he'll go to bed early?? No chance.. I'm still up in bed before him!!!

No wonder he's feeling a bit u see the weather!! The trouble is no matter what you say they never listen!! Xx

No wonder he's feeling a bit u see the weather!! The trouble is no matter what you say they never listen!! Xx
Nope.. He's his own worst enemy.. Like.. each night after his 14 hour day.. They went the pub instead of bed.. So he's just worn out..
I had literally only just said to him drinking instead of resting is what made him so ill.. About 5 mins later he turns n says "I might have a beer.. D'ya think that'll do anything?" Pure serious.. I said "Yea.. Make ya feel worse!!" Like, seriously, what is it with men??

Hi nessa, popping in to subscribe, I followed your previous diary, I'm like yourself I took a mini break for 8 weeks and put back on 12lbs, it's hard to stick at it so consistently over long periods (I was just over the yr mark and my will power vanished) main thing is we are back on it hey?

Best of luck with your journey Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope.. He's his own worst enemy.. Like.. each night after his 14 hour day.. They went the pub instead of bed.. So he's just worn out..
I had literally only just said to him drinking instead of resting is what made him so ill.. About 5 mins later he turns n says "I might have a beer.. D'ya think that'll do anything?" Pure serious.. I said "Yea.. Make ya feel worse!!" Like, seriously, what is it with men??

Lol no telling them!!

Hi nessa, popping in to subscribe, I followed your previous diary, I'm like yourself I took a mini break for 8 weeks and put back on 12lbs, it's hard to stick at it so consistently over long periods (I was just over the yr mark and my will power vanished) main thing is we are back on it hey?

Best of luck with your journey Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey there thanks for popping over .
Good luck on your journey too me can motivate each other!!

Back