Half my body weight to lose!!!

Ah nessa she is adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today's lunch

image-773571243.jpg

Yum... Love a good chunky soup.. So filling..

It was very tasty!!!

Think I might use some of my weeklies and treat myself to some chocolate with the X factor tonight xx

Week 1 day 2!!

Breakfast
60g frosted flakes 6pp
Grapes

Lunch
Tin big soup minted lamb hotpot 6pp
2 petit pains 7pp
20g spread 3pp

Dinner
Tortilla wrap pizza
Onions, peppers, ketchup, hot dog sausage, low fat cheese total: 11pp
image-1369261406.jpg

Snacks
Curly wurly 3pp
Quavers multipack bag 2pp
Grapes
Some Terry's chocolate orange 15pp!!!!
image-952053285.jpg
X factor treats!!!

53pp used

47/47 dailies. 6/49 weeklies used
43 weeklies remaining

Yum! Your food looks a lot more tasty than mine, lol. I'm tempted to switch to WW now! Haha.

I love WW the plan just suits my lifestyle and I can eat what I want when I want as long as I point things xxx

Well trying to eat as little as I can this morning as we are off out this afternoon with friends and family taking the kids to indoor play but I know there will be a luxury coffee and a muffin and probably KFC or somewhere after!! So saving my points!! I do have plenty of weeklies though so may end up using a few of them will see how it goes xxxx

Have yummy grilled mushrooms n tomato with (philly if you have it) on toast and a BIG cuppa :) Yum..

That sounds so good!! I've had a load of grapes and a banana and its getting closer to lunch time now. Although I did say to hubby it would be ideal if we took the kiddies to McDonald's as a treat because I would grab their grilled chicken and bacon Caesar salad it's only 7pp. Xxx

That sounds so good!! I've had a load of grapes and a banana and its getting closer to lunch time now. Although I did say to hubby it would be ideal if we took the kiddies to McDonald's as a treat because I would grab their grilled chicken and bacon Caesar salad it's only 7pp. Xxx

Actually it's 6pp looking at their nutrition info even better lol

Yummy McDonald's salad for tea
image-1881438133.jpg

It was so tasty and so filling!!! Was a little jealous of hubby's large big mac meal though!! Lol

Today's food

Week 1 day 3

Breakfast
Grapes
Banana

Lunch
Soup 6pp
2 petit pains 7pp
20g spread 3pp

Dinner
Chicken and bacon salad from McDonald's 5pp
Low fat Caesar dressing 1pp
Iced mocha 10pp( ****! But I love them so much!! I had it without cream but didn't know what points to take off for not having it)

Snacks
Malteasers 5pp
Cappuccino 4pp (over pointing as was a mug and very frothy

X factor snacks!

image-255807947.jpg
100g salted caramel ice cream with a Kitkat crumbled on 8pp

Curly wurly 3pp

52pp used today

47 dailies and 5 weeklies

38 weeklies remain

Didn't mind going over again today as I'm gonna be strict the next 4 days leading up to weigh in and not use anymore weeklies.

Back