Half my body weight to lose!!!

Ooh.. That's sux.. I wouldn't as sometimes (Maybe this is just in Dublin) people are very attached to sitting in the seat with THEIR number on... Maybe some will come on sale online?? Always happens here...

No you are right it only takes one of them to get a bit funny about it. I've looked everywhere and can't find any that don't cost the earth!! Will just keep looking and hoping!! Xx

No you are right it only takes one of them to get a bit funny about it. I've looked everywhere and can't find any that don't cost the earth!! Will just keep looking and hoping!! Xx
When is it on?? Am assuming tickets are only gone on sale are they?

When is it on?? Am assuming tickets are only gone on sale are they?

They've been on sale since last year lol I didn't realise!! It's 4 weeks on Friday Saturday she is doing both nights xxx

Put up a post on FB blocking the hubby from seeing it and ask if anyone knows anyone selling them???

Good idea Hun thankyou, I've also just put a post up in a closed selling group that hubby isn't a member of xx

Its actually quite nice in Dublin today.. We're having a few days of lovely sunshine.. Heat yesterday was unreal..
Tho its not stopping me from eating!! OOPS.. Not is weigh day being tomoro.. SIGH

You young lady are growing a baby in there! Its the one time in your life you can have a little extra. And you don't go over board so you have nothing to worry about xxx

You young lady are growing a baby in there! Its the one time in your life you can have a little extra. And you don't go over board so you have nothing to worry about xxx
Consider me told.. LOL
Was OK as was up .2 so recorded as STS :)

Ticket update!! Someone on a local site is selling 2 at face value BUT they are e-tickets damn

What's an e-ticket???

You get them from ticket master where they e-mail you the ticket, the only trouble is you can print them as many times as you want hence why I didn't wanna risk buying them off a stranger xx

You get them from ticket master where they e-mail you the ticket, the only trouble is you can print them as many times as you want hence why I didn't wanna risk buying them off a stranger xx
Oh that's clever.. If buying from yourself but yes, I wouldn't risk buying if off the net..
Am sure you'll come across them hunnie.. When is the show/gig (sorry I have no idea who this person is :eek:)

Oh that's clever.. If buying from yourself but yes, I wouldn't risk buying if off the net..
Am sure you'll come across them hunnie.. When is the show/gig (sorry I have no idea who this person is :eek:)

It's 4 weeks on Friday she is a comedian! Xx

Is there PP in watermelon?

Not really eaten that much today it was so got at work, I still have 28PP left for today.

Back