Half my body weight to lose!!!

You had a stressful day and exercising outside in the rain is not very appealing. hopefully the rain clears tomorrow :) xx

Thanks Hun I'm joining a meeting tomorrow evening so no time for exercise, I finish work then got an hour bus journey then a 20min car journey just to go to meeting lol xx

But on a brighter note I had my twirl earlier and won a free bar of chocolate!! Woohoo xx

Oh no! Keep safe Hun xx

I shud b ok where I am as there's no river r anything around me n am on a main road so drainage is ok. As long as I get home from work I'll b grand. The banks are always bursting up outside work lol

AURGHHHH another crappy day a dear friend of mine has left work today. He basically got bullied out and I'm surrounded by horrible people :-( why can't people just mind their own business and worry about their own lives rather than ruining so done else's xx

AURGHHHH another crappy day a dear friend of mine has left work today. He basically got bullied out and I'm surrounded by horrible people :-( why can't people just mind their own business and worry about their own lives rather than ruining so done else's xx
Dislike :(

Oh Nessa your having such a rubbish time lately! Try and keep your head up and push forward. Thats easier said than done I know!

Thats a terrible story about your friend Nessa. People cant mind there own because its easier to pick fault in someone elseand there life than to stand up and admit tue flaws in there own. I'm sorry that this is happening to your friend.

But you got a lovely time at butlins coming up. So just focus on that and keep going xxx

Oh Nessa your having such a rubbish time lately! Try and keep your head up and push forward. Thats easier said than done I know!

Thats a terrible story about your friend Nessa. People cant mind there own because its easier to pick fault in someone elseand there life than to stand up and admit tue flaws in there own. I'm sorry that this is happening to your friend.

But you got a lovely time at butlins coming up. So just focus on that and keep going xxx

Thanks Hun, appreciate your kind words.
Butlins can't come quick enough! Just to be off work and escape for a few days enjoying time with my babies and My family!! Xx

Thanks Hun, appreciate your kind words.
Butlins can't come quick enough! Just to be off work and escape for a few days enjoying time with my babies and My family!! Xx

Yeah I bet! Escaping from the hum drum of life to spend quality time with the family is enough to make anyone grin from ear to ear! I used to love going to butlins! I had so many fab memories there! X

Yeah I bet! Escaping from the hum drum of life to spend quality time with the family is enough to make anyone grin from ear to ear! I used to love going to butlins! I had so many fab memories there! X

I used to go every year as a kid and loved it!
We went 2 years ago but my youngest couldn't even walk then so she is gonna love it!!!

Hope all is ok with you? Xx

I used to go every year as a kid and loved it!
We went 2 years ago but my youngest couldn't even walk then so she is gonna love it!!!

Hope all is ok with you? Xx

Yeah I used to go every year too! Awww babies and little ones are amazing but it's more exciting when they are old enough to really get to do things and try new stuff! Will be a whole new expirience for her! She will learn so many new things.

Yeah I'm fine. Plodding along! Really need to get back on the wagon though! Think I need a kick up the bum!

Xx

Yeah I used to go every year too! Awww babies and little ones are amazing but it's more exciting when they are old enough to really get to do things and try new stuff! Will be a whole new expirience for her! She will learn so many new things.

Yeah I'm fine. Plodding along! Really need to get back on the wagon though! Think I need a kick up the bum!

Xx

*bum kicked* take it one day at a time xx

So went to meeting lovely leader and lovely group and I've lost another 1LB since Friday woohoo

Well done Nessa! You're doing great :)
Xx

Thanks Hun we went out for a treat tea ended up in McDonald's and I had the salad and added onion rings so 11pp in total I'm so proud of myself!!

How's your day been? Xx

I don't think I would be able to just have salad at McDonalds. :D You are really doing well.
My day was quite good. Loads of exercise and stayed under calories. Just hope I have a loss on Sunday. Xx

I don't think I would be able to just have salad at McDonalds. :D You are really doing well.
My day was quite good. Loads of exercise and stayed under calories. Just hope I have a loss on Sunday. Xx

Sounds like a great day Hun well done. Xx

Back