Half my body weight to lose!!!

Well my baby girl is poorly today (I say baby but she's 3!!) so a day off work for me! I just hope she is better for butlins tomorrow!!

Yeah fine lost 3lb on Tuesday so I've lost 35.5lb in 7 weeks so very happy with that and I got into my size 18 skinny jeans today so feeling very motivated.
How are you today hun? Xx

Yeah fine lost 3lb on Tuesday so I've lost 35.5lb in 7 weeks so very happy with that and I got into my size 18 skinny jeans today so feeling very motivated.
How are you today hun? Xx

That's brilliant Hun you are doing amazing!! That's 2 and a half stone!! You should be so proud of yourself. It feels so good when something that didn't fit before now does keep going Hun you are doing great.

I'm ok Hun apart from Sophie May being poorly.
I'm just having my breakfast and catching up on the great British bake off. Xxx

Well my baby girl has a nasty urine infection xx

Thanks ladies, off to butlins tomorrow too. Hopefully Barney and angelina ballerina will cheer her up!! Xx

Well done on the loss Nessa. Hope your little one is better soon, Loads of water and cranberry juice,(probably easier said than done with a 3 year old).

Nice to see you back Nessa

Hope ur enjoying butlins n Sophie is feeling better xxx

Hey Hun had a fab weekend apart from the mother in law falling and breaking a bone in her elbow as if that woman hasn't been through enough. I'm totally knackered didn't sleep great whilst I was away and had about 2 hours last night at home, just couldn't settle. Didn't do amazing food wise but walked loads so hoping it balances out will catch up with everyone's diaries later.
Hope you are ok Hun? Xx

Hi All!
I have just stumbled across this forum and im glad i did. I'm currently doing the Lipotrim TFR diet, 7 weeks in and 2st 5lbs down so far. I started at 21st 6lbs and my goal is to get down to around 12/13st. It's quite refreshing to read about people who are on a similar journey to me, so i hope you guys dont mind me hanging around here as we're all in it for the long haul?

here to subscribe x

Hey Hun welcome to my diary.
On my way to group now bloody hour long bus journey is a killer!! Xx

Oh no.. Your poor MIL.. Hope she's OK n its not an awkward break??
How's the little lady doing now? She feeling better? xx

She is ok just in pain.
Sophie is ok she was very tired on holiday, hubby took her back to the doctors today and the have extended her antibiotics.
She's been having a bit of trouble with her breathing too when she's sleeping so we've got an appointment about that on the 1st of November. Xx

Back