Half my weight to lose!!

Emmie Lou

Well although i dont actually have a goal weight yet......i dont have to be great at maths to know that i need to lose at least half my current weight...thats not daunting at all :eek:

Im currently working towards my 5% goal which is 15lbs, i lost 4lbs this wk so 11lbs to go!! i think i need to break it down into much smaller amounts maybe silver 7's!!
yay so only 3lbs till my first one!!
OMG ive just worked out i need to lose 12 silver 7's to get me back to my lowest recent weight (as in when i did CD)

ok now im freaking out.........

Aww...I'm sure you will be able to do it, Emma! :)

I think the most important thing is that you have made the concious decision to take action and actually do something about it. That's half the battle sometimes.

I know I don't have as much weight to lose as yourself, but just wanted to offer some words of encouragement!

Take one day at a time and before you know it....you will be where you want to be! :D

hey, i think its a good idea to do what you have done and break it down into small amounts, they'll seem much more acheivable. good luck xxx

Hi Emma

I am sure that you can do it as well, (I never thought I would ever lose weight but I have)
You have made the first step and thats the hardest one to make.
I can't if I broke my down when I first started, I probably did and it probably made me go EEK!
I did lose the scales for the first couple of months now I don't bother to much with them as I get weighed once a week and thats all that matters.
I used to come on the this forum a lot for support and it was great and it really helped me

Good luck

Kxx

Good luck Emma! I just found a great little book called The Power of Small. After reading I realized that I should't think about how much weight I want to lose, because that just gets overwhelming, but I take it one meal at a time. I really take a moment when I walk past the kitchen and slow down and decide not to go in!

i have half of my weight to lose as well. it is soo daunting. you do right to break it into chunks. as i'm on Lipotrim, my chunks are 20lbs. after every 20lbs i'm giving myself a treat. first treat will be a Wii Fit.

good luck hun!! xxx

Hi Sarah

I too have half my weight to lose (nearly) and am really struggling at the moment but so want this.

I have a wii fit and its great, treating myself to the new game out on friday EA Sport Active. you can train with a partner and set yourself goals etc so I think that should be quite good!

Good luck on your 1st week.

Hey all! I too want to lose half my weight and like the idea of little targets! :) think I might save £1 for every pound as an incentive xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back