Half Term!

pete10141748

Postaholic
So it's half term starting tomorrow (techincally anyway :p ) and so I will not be at work now for about 9 days, and as work is my only source for the internet at the moment I won't be posting 'till I'm back :wave_cry:

Have a nice week everyone, whatever you may be doing! Tonight marks the beginning of my last month on LL foundation/developers - no matter what I am starting maintenance on Friday June 19th as I just don't think I can take it much longer :(

That last Friday will mark exactly 9 months on the program (36 weeks), and overall I'm very happy with the change. OK so the last few months haven't been so great, but hey, I'm still slimmer than I was when I went to 6th form 8 years ago, so I can't complain too much!

See you all in a week or so! :)

Pete
x

Enjoy half term, i'm on half term too, got reports to write so I am they take my mind about thinking of food too much. I dont know how I'll be with LL as I wont be in my 'normal' routine, sure I'll be fine though. X

hi pete , wow 36 weeks of LL i bet you were getting fed up and getting to feel you need this to be over , you have done great.

Hope you have a good week off. I'm off next week too. Wahoo!!

Good luck with coping with LL when on hols Vix, I'm sure you will be fine x x

ive broken up for half term too - YAY!!!!
really ready for it

hope everyone who is off has fun
daisy x

yer im ready for it too daisy, do you work in a school? x

i was a KS2 teacher for 16 years (and SENCO) but am now an advisory teacher - so not in class most of time - but still get the holidays!
x

ah right I see, I could never do KS2, they seem too big!! I'l stick with my EYs and KS1s lol xxx

i am terrified of foundation!
i'm teaching a reception class a lesson the first week back - give me Y6 any day lol!
daisy x

lol, they're not so bad at this point in the term, not so great in september when they start! good luck! I've got year one again next year which Im pleased about, but as we're only an infant school I never worry to much - can only be reception, Yr 1 or Yr 2 lol x

Back