half way there, along way to go!

lmol

hi guys am new here, just wanted to say hi to all and after losing 29kg so far im just past my halfway mark to my target, so still along way to go so any support would be :wave_cry:muchly appreciated!!

just a complete overhaul of my eating and exercise habits, been on so many diets in the past, but realised that i had to change the way i saw food first, now i am eating about a quarter of what i used to eat, haven´t eaten chocolate for months as am in brazil and their chocolate tastes like plastic!!
I had to remind myself that there is no such thing as a quick fix, the weight certainly didn´t appear as if by magic over night, but i know i am in this for the long haul, started last May, and after moving to Brazil last July had a few months of staying the same, but then everything started to fall into place and so the weight started coming off!
also manage to go to the gym 5 days a week for 2 hours and me n my husband have a weekly 6km walk for fun on a sunday!

Hello and welcome to the forum
I wish you luck on your weightloss journey :D
and well done on your loss so far

after a difficult couple of eeks with constipation (sorry guys.........like to share lol) finally on the move again (23kg to go til target) but think im actually about the same weight now i was in secondary school, the lowest in over 13 yrs!! GOOD FEELING!!

Back