Half way there!!!

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Got on the scales this morning and have lost 1.5lbs since Monday morning. This takes me to 185.5lbs which is 1/2lb under my halfway point!! Just a pity the second half won't come off as quickly as the first. Still, never mind; the important thing is, it's coming off. :talk017:

Hi well done you, keep it up your doing so well
im looking forward to my third week weight in on monday:):)

Well done Cate!!! X

Fantastic, bet u feel fab :) x x

Hi well done you, keep it up your doing so well
im looking forward to my third week weight in on monday:):)

Good luck with that. Once week three is over it really does get so much easier. :D

Thornhill Cate said:
I do!!!! Bet you do too with your 3 stone loss!

Yeah def, I can't wait to post my after pics in 2 weeks :) x

Fantastic weight loss Cate. Truly inspirational.

Well done Cate, you're on a roll! Keep it up xxx

hat off to ya Cate and you're fab at keepin everyone goin on here.... your little boy sure has a mum to be proud of!

What a lovely thing to say. Thank you so much.

Go Cate, Go Cate, Go Cate *swinging bingo wings around for you*...!!! Thats one hell of an achievement in such a small space of time :) Enjoy the feeling!! xx

Go Cate, Go Cate, Go Cate *swinging bingo wings around for you*...!!! Thats one hell of an achievement in such a small space of time :) Enjoy the feeling!! xx

The swingin' bingo wings image made me LOL. I know that look!!!

Cate, you are doing brilliantly! I can remember you starting! X

Cate, you are doing brilliantly! I can remember you starting! X

Thanks Sandra, as I recall, you were the first person to reply on my 'newbie' thread. I remember looking at your signature longingly and wishing it was me and wondering whether I'd ever get there. I have to say, with hindsight, it's gone remarkably quickly and been relatively painless. Good luck with starting your new job on Monday BTW. I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead!

Last edited:
Care, that is a fab milestone to have reached. Getting halfway is a great motivational point as you can now see the end in sight. Start seriously considering your plan for refeed and maintenance Get writing out some menus etc as it is another great motivator.
Good luck

Well done cate hope I can do as well x

Nikki, you can. You've done it before and you can do it again. Have faith and good luck.

Back