HAlf way through day 2

Hi

I went to bed feeling cold but warmed up and then promptly PU'd loads for the first 90mins of going to bed. I got up 3 times and wee'd for britain lol!

BUT i woke up having had a decent nights kip (rare for me) and have been at home all morning with my 3 wonderful noisy boys (17, 7 and 7) and my long suffering husband :)

Ive treated myself to 2 mins on the sun bed in a new salon thats just opened up our way and checked out their power plate. Anyone been on one and had good results?

Then Ive enjoyed 30 mins of hypno cd to stop the choc craving and had a long shower.

Family is eating quorn sausages and pasta whilst IM typing this and Im currently not too bothered by the smells and sounds of them eating.

I have had a banana shake which was palatable (not really my thing but will use them up) about 9am this morning.

I am aiming to have a soup before leaving for work and take a bar with me to munch on at work.

My concentration is a little affected today but no headache as yet. Feeling that my body is craving something carb or sugary but the hypno cd is really helping me cope with it so far.

Plan on drinking lots of water today.

Wish me luck!

I have had a banana shake which was palatable (not really my thing but will use them up) about 9am this morning.
Hey i'm on day two ok and at 9am I also had a banana shake which i thought was ok , but not my thing , lol
I felt a moment of weakness about 11 and started clock watching but the feeling soon passed . I will have a bar say 1:30 , well thats how long i will hold out for . how much do you have to lose or want to lose ?

Hey hun why don't you start a diary! xxx

oh thanks- yes i suppose i ought to start one up rather than ramble on here i suppose!

back home and getting some sleep before getting back onto the unit again in the early morning.

i had real problems concentrating today which wasnt good when the student i had (different one) needs lots and lots of teaching.

the staff thought it was very funny that i was using cd hypnotherapy to stop chocolate craving.

anyways- another day done and awaiting the benefits of ketosis and the hunger thing to stop and my concentration to return to normal.

drinking loads of water and peeing for uk again.

hope you guys all have a great mothers day tomorrow and hopefully i get to enjoy bringing a new baby to its mommy tomorrow and it all goes well.

my mothers day is being postponed til next sunday due to shift pattern. grrrrrrrr

Good luck, you're doing great. I knew I was in ketosis on about day 3 when I didn't feel I needed my second shake until about 2pm (used to have lunch at 12). :)

Back