HALF WAY :)

xeilidhx

Gold Member
:D
Had to share it! In a little over 2 months, I've lost 2 stone and 2 lb....over half way there!

:talk017:

Fair play to you - well done!

Yay - WELL DONE!!

well done :D

Well Done :happy096:

WOoOOOHOOOOoOooooo!!!!!! Well done you - what a great achievement you will be at TW in no time. x

Wow is an understatement..... well done, congratulations xxx keep going and you'll be where you want to be soon x

:party0019::party0019::party0019:thanks everyone, just noticed how similar our stats are sididd, i just started a month earlier! and my goal's a little earlier (holiday!) although i'm now really aiming to have lost just 3 stone by then...

been bouncing all day!

:party0019::party0019::party0019:

Soooooo happy for you hope I'm feeling like you in four weeks, well done, I'll read your full diary for hints and tips tomorrow and hopefully follow in your lighter footsteps xxx

unfortunately i don't have a diary! may need to start....feel i'd bore you all to tears. work....football.....sleep.....repeat haha

football??? tell us more!
You've done amazingly well... :D

May take the plunge and start one then! It's not as exciting as it sounds maintainer it's just work! Haha.

Only took 9 weeks for 30 lb though!

My diary is very boaring compared to everyone elses they have so much it talk about and have very interesting lives I love to read their diarys it makes me think I need to get a hobby and get out more :) but its a good record to look back on for yourself :)

I've done one now. It'll not be riveting I'm sure but it's started!

Wish you'd had a diary from the start of your journey with having very similar stats I would have probably just ate what you had wrote and hoped my losses were as good as yours x

Back