Halfway! 14st 7lb to 13st.

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello!
I have just had my 12th weigh in at group and I have got my 1 1/2 stone award! I have been on this forum since 2010, it has been a total lifesaver whilst I have faffed around and it has definitely kept me on the straight and narrow when I have needed to be!
The first is me on the left is the start of September 2015 at a hen do, the picture on the right is now.
The second picture is at my mother in laws wedding in 2014, when I had to have the blue and white dress adjusted as I couldn't fit into it, I also had to have the belt renotched as I couldn't do it up. The picture of me in the black dress is when I went to work on Thursday last week.
I am halfway to target, and can't quite believe it!

Ruth
X
image.png
image.png

Looking amazing Ruth!

Congratulations and well done:0clapper::thankyouthankyou::winner:

Look at you!!! Love the bird dress! Is it Oasis? It's almost identical to one I have in maroon.

You look amazing. X

Look at you!!! Love the bird dress! Is it Oasis? It's almost identical to one I have in maroon.

You look amazing. X

Aww thanks @lickthelid its Lindy Bop! I absolutely love it (only for special occasions though!) I bet that the maroon one is fab!
Thank you for your lovely words, you're very kind

Ruth
X

You look amazing, that's so encouraging to see. I'm currently 14st3 having started at 14st9 so seeing you makes me want to keep at it....keep going you are doing so well...
X

You look amazing, that's so encouraging to see. I'm currently 14st3 having started at 14st9 so seeing you makes me want to keep at it....keep going you are doing so well...
X

Aww thank you very much :) you sound like you're doing brilliantly! Definitely keep at it, it's so worth it :) I definitely should have kept going years ago!

Ruth
X

You look amazing!

All in 12 weeks...Wow!

I have shrunk quite a lot- but I have had issues with bread for a while and bread/wheat containing products, so I did some trial elimination weeks which turned into a permanent thing. I think I was massively bloated as I have shrunk- rapidly! I was also a really funny shape body wise with a size 44 back and a big front, big hips and a small waist with long legs. Very long in the middle. Changing for the better!

Ruth
X

I have shrunk quite a lot- but I have had issues with bread for a while and bread/wheat containing products, so I did some trial elimination weeks which turned into a permanent thing. I think I was massively bloated as I have shrunk- rapidly! I was also a really funny shape body wise with a size 44 back and a big front, big hips and a small waist with long legs. Very long in the middle. Changing for the better!

Ruth
X
Your very positive and have done really well in understanding what your body needs and doesn't need.

Your very positive and have done really well in understanding what your body needs and doesn't need.

Thank you it's very kind of you to say so! It's taken me a long time to sort myself out. Little steps!

Ruth
X

My 2nd weigh in today morning. I had hoped to move into the 12s but it was a big ask.

-0.8lbs for a total loss of 5.2lbs

I am currently 84kg / 13st 2.2lbs

Back