Halfway through? Struggling? Read on.

thinfor30

Hi

I don't post much but today in my week 12 weigh in I lost 5 lbs. After weeks of 3 lbs, 2lbs, a planned break etc I just wanted to say: work through the tough times - you will get there and you will have bigger losses even months in. My CDC has been great, I'm planning my maintenance months in advance as I know I'll need to follow a diet plan of some sort. I know it's not going to be easy when I'm at goal (I've lost weight so many times before!)

Just to say keep on going, keep on pushing. Nothing worth having was ever achieved easily. We were overweight for years and years and now in months we can reduce our weight drastically? That's the CD way and it's totally worth it.

Well done everyone, either if you're on Day 1, Month 6 or Year 2 - we're all doing brilliantly and let's keep pushing on to goal! :)

Well said, that is so true! I'm amazing not only myself, but several of my friends and colleagues by actually sticking to this diet. But strangely, I'm finding it so easy! CD rocks! :) And well done to your amazing weight loss so far x

Fab post very motivating xxx

oh god i know you are so right but think i just need to get my head around it at the mo.
I have been 100% for several weeks now and only lost 2lbs this week,am bit gutted to say the least.
Think I just need to sleep and will hopefully feel more positive in the morning.

I will re read this post in a day or two when i am thinking more clearly and it will hopfully then spurn me on to keep going. x

This is what Minimins is for - to support each other. I read every day and I've watched people come and go and I see them really really try then fall by the wayside. It's sad to see I guess but so understandable. I've had those low moments - even last week I was feeling really flabby, didn't think my body shape had changed at all, wanted to eat everything under the sun. But I tried my usual 'don't eat' techniques - leave the house, have a bath, go to bed early, get a kick out of saying no to people offering food - and each time it's worked. I'm not saying I haven't ever cheated, I have but I just try to drink more water than usual and get straight back on CD for the next meal.

But please, everyone keep on posting - for every one comment there's probably at least 3 of people like me who are reading and gaining inspiration.

thanks thinfor30 your posts are cheering me up as I am on week 2 and very stressy that according to my scales I have lost nothing this week and I weigh tomorrow... but you have reminded me that is has to come off eventually! I know we just have to keep at it, and CD is still faster than lots of other diets, and regardless of that it keeps us in control of our eating which is the most important!

thinfor30 again thanks I am on week 20 now SSing and like loads before me I wish i had found CD years ago I really can't put into words how much better I feel about myself. Its been hard very hard at times and i have had highs and lows but i am getting there and I have stopped saying I hope I get to goal and started say when i get to goal and even though I am passed the halfway mark I feel like i still have a long way to go and its just as hard as when i started somedays but I would change it I love being smaller.

Back