Hallowen

sweetcheaks

Hi All,

I am having a halloween party for my kids we have 15 kids coming (I know I must be mad :eek::eek:)

ANyway I was out buying all the goodies tonight for the party and now I am soooo scared incase I over eat at the party on Saturday. My will power seems to have got up and left me this week, its been really hard this week I have been good but it is torture at the moment. I think I should never have agreed to have the party but its not fair on the kids because of me.

Any good tips on how to avoid eating all the goodies

What is everyone else doing on Sat

aww.. be strong!!

im having a quiet day with the hubby... we ave been so busy lately so we are having a chill day and night.....

i dont have any tips im afraid.. other than be strong, and think of something you really look forward to seeing yourself in.. hope thats of help!

What i think you should do is plan what your going to have! You r obviously going to have some so plan before hand! I know i couldnt sit and look at all that food and not nibble a big plate ful heheh

Fill your plate up with the most healthy stuff. if u say your not going to have anything and you end up having some you will only end up beating your self up about it! Where as if you plan to have some thing your less likely to go out of control and endup eating the lot over stuffing your self and feel really bad!

A couple of handy tips in the rc book is dont sit near the food as you'll end up picking the odd bit up and the cals soo count up, send people home with doggy bags so u dont have to store it in the fridge, serve healthier supermarket versions of some think ie 30%less fat sausage rolls!

let us know how it goes!!

love katie
xx

great idea's Katie!!!!!

Im sure you will be so busy looking after 15 zombies and vampires you will forget about the food hehe. Just be strong maybe have something to eat before hand. All you need to do is just say no. =] Goodluck with your party and have fun x

Back