Halo slipped a little at christmas!!!!

Little Miss Living

Well i started refeed a wk earlier than i planned, really needed the money for presents and survivng over christmas!!!!! And also started a wk later than intended again no money.............. oh the life of the lone parent:sigh:
Oh well, anyway....... lost my way a little in the month i was off!!! Spent alot of christmas at my parents house which had chocolate, crisps, cakes, alcohol etc etc stacked to the ceilings!!!!
So i may have indulged a bit, mostly with the blasted alcohol!!!! I put on 9.5lbs in a month!!!!! Wish i could say it was worth it!!!! But still i'm back on the lipotrim bandwagon and heading for slimdom!!!
Woohoo 7.5lbs gone this week!!!!
Hope everyone had a FANTASTIC christmas and new year and i'm so glad to be back on here with the regulars and some newbies!!!! I feel the positivity flowing already lol xxxxxxxxxxx

good for you on your restart.. you have done really well... christmas is a bummer for the indulgence... oh how i remember baileys coffees with cream hehehe.... good luck with you restart xxxx

Well done on your restart. You have done so well up to now you know you can carry on. Well done on your weight loss up to now, you're an inspiration just like all the others on here.

Sounds pretty similar to my December, and back on it for January (although I am only planning to do it for this month) - Good luck!!

Wow, 7.5lbs off in one week is brill.......glad you had a good xmas. Good thing about LT is that you may have put 9.5 back on in a month, but it will be gone again in a week and a half! :0)
xxx

Tasha2000, thanks a lot hun! So glad to be back on it!!!!! Good luck with your first week, keep us posted xxxxxxxx

thanks beatthebulgebabe!!! It is hard, as i'm sure you're painfully aware but nobody else is gonna lose it for ya(unfortunately lol)
Congrats on an amazing first wi!!! A stone gone forever!!! Good luck and keep it up hun xxxxx

lol lucky you themilktrayman, you've done insanely well, and well done on nipping the gain in the bud!!!! you'll be at your goal in no time!!!! unfortunately i wasn't at target so i'll probably be on it til end of march!!! At least 20lbs more to go!!!!! Oh well....... bring it on lol

Hi Willbethin, i know soon christmas and my weight gain will be a distant memory lol all thanks to our good friend LT!!! Luckily i don't see LT as a reason to pig out (knowing i'll lose it all again so quickly, it does sound tempting) but i do know that i have to be careful!
I didn't maintain properly mainly because it was christmas but also because i knew i was going back on it cause i wasn't at target!!!
Once i do reach target, as amazingly gratefull as i am i NEVER want to see LT again!!!!!! lol xxxxxxx
Well done on your loss and i see you are sooooo close to being out of the obese brackett!!!!!! It feels great so enjoy the feeling, good luck with your weight loss and keep us posted xxxxxxxx

Wow that's brilliant xx.kirsty.xx!!!! Lol so at least i was the only one who indulged a little!!!! Well we've all lost or are on our way to losing what we have gained and then some!!! Congrats to everyone who sucessfully started or restarted!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Well done on re-starting, congrats on the big loss!! I've found it so hard to start back after xmas - hopefully I wont slip up again this week x

thanks Foo Fan, soooo happy to be back on it!!! Had to muster all the motivation i could find to get back on it, hard but such a relief to be on it again and over the first hurdle of a week!!!! Good luck with this week and keep us posted on your progress!!!! xxxxxxx

:)Welcome back, I'm back on it too, day 4. Roll on day 7 hopefully will not be constantly battling over not eating food. Goodluck! XX

Back