ham

chambles

not sure what is wrong with me but i am so hungry all the time this week have tried everything i have had a litre of water this morning and two black coffees and two slices of ham ahhhhhhh i am so cross with myself as all i want to do is lose weight and i keep giving into food

Don't beat yourself up. Just don't have any more. Try brushing your teeth if you still feel hungry, or get out of the house go for a walk by the time you come back the hunger pang may have subsided. What works for me especially on a Saturday is to go into town for a bit of shopping, you don't even have to spend much if anything at all and just window shop for stuff you may need or want in the future. It does help me at the weekend. I am going to the local library and will force myself to go to the gym after that even if it is just for 20-30 mins only. Hope that helps.

thanks i am a hairdresser so i am in the salon till 6 tonight so i hopefully will be ok touch wood i went shopping yesterday got a few new things just dont know why i want to eat just checked ketosis think i am not in it any more ahhhhhhhh
anyway have fun at the library think i will get some books to read off of my sister that does help if its a good book
xxxx

Back