Hammies Diary

Hamsterjam

Out to lunch
Thought it was about time I put pen to paper and try to keep a diary so here goes. All comments welcome :)

Monday 19th October - Green

B - 2 Quorn sausages, grilled tomato, mushrooms, fried egg (in Frylight). 1 slice of WW Malted Danish (part of HExB) - no spread.

L - 2 slices WW Malted Danish (HExB), lettuce, tomato, cucumber, 3 Babybel ex light (HExA), no spread, banana, Mullerlight.

D - Quorn pieces in tinned tomato sauce, rice, peppers, mushrooms, carrots. Will have strawberries, melon and nectarine for dessert after.

Looking at it written down I can see I'm missing an HExA and B so may have some Krisproll and laughing cow for supper as OH having footy practice later means he'll come in and have a snack so I'll probably have that.

Syns - A curly wurly has my name on it and a hot choc will take up another 2. But I've had a day where I've not been that hungry - or should that read, I'm not that hungry or is it that I'm satisfied with what I've eaten so far.

Update - didn't want Krisprolls and LCow so had some SW Quiche. Also didn't have Curly Wurly or hot choc so I guess I'm looking at a fail day in many respects, ie undereating :confused:

Just can't physically eat that much at the moment.

Wednesday 28th October - EE

Breakfast - 2 Quorn sausages in a sandwich made from 2 x Danish Malted (2/3rds of HExB) - will use the other slice later.
Mullerlight

Mid morning - banana

Lunch - SW Quiche 'muffins' with salad. 2 figs

Dinner - gammon steak, SW chips, Frylight egg, vegetables. Strawberries and FF Nat Yog.

Curly Wurly - 6 syns. Slices of ham rolled round laughing cow or in a sandwich with rest of HExB. HExA will be milk used for drinks.

I dont think im using enough syns!!! your food looks great!! when u had the quorn mince in tinned tomatoes was that like a bolognaise?

I dont think im using enough syns!!! your food looks great!! when u had the quorn mince in tinned tomatoes was that like a bolognaise?

It does turn out like a bolognaise when you throw in mushrooms and stuff. Also, I use the Quorn pieces and a tin of tomatoes and mushy peas - and veg - for a quick and delish curry sauce :)

Hey Hun, looking good so far. How are you finding SW?

Hiya

I've had a couple of STS weeks so I'm just about to post my proposed weeks plan to see if there are any glaring mistakes as it were.

How have you been this week?

Here's my planned weeks food - haven't listed Syns as they will be whatever I fancy on the day. Please add any comments or suggestions :)

Monday – Green

B – Muller
Banana
1 Alpen Light (HExB)
1 Babybel light (HExA)

L - SW quiche and salad
1 Alpen Light
2 Babybel Light
Kiwi

D - Pasta
Tinned tomatoes
Mushroom
Onion
Peppers
Baby corn
Green beans
Peas
42g Mozzarella (HExA)
Mousse (strawberry Muller, SF jelly and chopped straws)

S - 6 walnut halves (HExB)
Fruit

Tuesday – Green

B - Muller
Banana
2 Ryvita Original with 3 Laughing Cow light (1/2 HExA and HExB)

L - SW quiche and salad
1 Alpen Light (1/2 HExB)
Kiwi

D - Quorn curry
Basmati
Mushrooms, cauliflower, peas
Mousse (strawberry Muller, SF jelly and chopped straws)

S 2 Ryvita Original with 3 Laughing Cow light (rest of above)
1 Alpen Light
Fruit

Wednesday – Red

B - Quorn sausages x 2, mushrooms, tomatoes, Frylight egg
L - 3 slices WW Brown Danish (HExB)
Ham and 42g LowLow cheddar (HExA
Salad
Banana
Muller

D - Chicken, lemon and garlic casserole
Vegetables, 198g new potatoes (HExB)

S - 3 Babybel light (HExA)
Fruit

Thursday – Red

B - Muller
Banana
1 Alpen Light (1/2 HExB)

L - Italian spiced tuna pate (p14 Red book)
3 slices WW Brown Danish (HExB)
Salad
Muller

D - Turkey burgers
2 x Dairylea Light cheese slices (HExA)
227g baked potato
Salad or veg
Fruit

S - 1 Alpen Light (other half of HExB)
3 Babybel (HexA)

Friday – Extra Easy

B Muller
Banana
1 Alpen Light (1/2 HExB)

L - Salad with ham or tuna
Kiwi and pear with FF yog

D - Prawn Biryani with veg

S - 42g LowLow (HExA)

Thanks

Linda

Hi Linda,

Just popped on for a nosy as I saw your request on the main page.

Diary looks great - lots oof variety to keep you from getting bored!

Just a few bits:Do you weigh/measure your HEX?

Don't forget to syn the sf jelly!

Friday looks to me like a red day... not an ee sp be sure to use your other Hexs

Our consultant says to be sure to use 5-10 syns per day and also not to skimp on Hexs! Hope you have a good week.

Thanks - it does look more red than EE doesn't it? Friday is my WI day so I like to leave that as a bit of a 'whatever' day so will see how it pans out :)

I get ya now! lol its funny how we all have wi day rituals and habits! Let us know how it goes and how you are getting on!

Back