Hand Blender?

coralprincess

Happiest Girl :D
Is it completely essential? I've got a protein shaker with a metal ball in, and a big food processor/blender, do I need a hand blender too? Or can I save some money for once, lol!

Thanks guys :)

I use a hand blender at home rather than a food processor too much washing up. Got a basics hand blender from sainsbury for £4.99. Use the tetras and bars when out and about. CDC said not to buy the CD shaker or hand whisk, waste of money.

Thanks Ladies, I'm a bit far from Ikea but I could get my Mum to call in Sainsbury's as she lives near one. I was going to get a Tesco Value one but they didn't have any in.

I love my handblender could not do without it.

MM

Ditto MinnieMel, I wouldn't want to be without mine either. Cambridge shakes are even better when made up with ice and it's pretty hard to crush ice cubes without an electric handblender.

It's also essential to have one, I think, if you want to experiment with mix-a-mousse at some stage. :D

I love my MAM!

Is it completely essential? Or can I save some money for once, lol!
Thanks guys :)

Don't laugh, but I just use a teaspoon and the weight still drops off.
For cold drinks and hot, I add an inch of water to the mug first and stir til smooth and then top up with more cold water.
Easy if you wanna save some pennies.

@Nibbles -- I LOVE your avatar!!!!

MM

Don't laugh, but I just use a teaspoon and the weight still drops off.
For cold drinks and hot, I add an inch of water to the mug first and stir til smooth and then top up with more cold water.
Easy if you wanna save some pennies.

Good for you. I never had much luck with that. The first shake I tried to make up at work without a blender was so lumpy I gagged. Nearly put me off carrying on with the diet, but luckily, I was so determined at that stage that I just tipped it away and carried on.

I suppose if you cool the water you're going to use in the fridge before you start, your way would be okay.

And of course, you have got your food processor, CoralPrincess, to use at home. Tetras are a damn sight easier to have at work anyway!

Right, I just rang my Mum to ask her to pick me one up from Sainsbury's and she's got a brand new one at her house I can have... win!

Yay for mum's -- do not forget it mum's day this Sunday!

Back