handbags and gladrags!

Complete girlie girlie one here.... :)

IF YOU COULD PICK ANY HANDBAG IN THE WORLD FOR FREE! WHAT HANDBAG WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

(great place to look is All Bags | NET-A-PORTER.COM if you want some ideas - also copy and paste pics of the one you would choose :))

Quite digging this chloe bag myself...

33621_in_l.jpg

Look forward to seeing your dream hand bag! :)

lol
xox

33412_in_l.jpg
I love metallics at the moment.

Oh my heart is racing - handbag city ---- wow - i want them ALL!!!!!!!!

they are all amazing arent they... ;)

A couple of years ago my hubby bought me a fabulous burberry bag, it was a seasonal one in very light blue with white straps. I loved that bag so much but now it just looks old. Stick to river island now for my bags makes more sense!!!

Huh....

I just don't get the handbags / shoes thang....

Gadgets on the other hand.... ;)

I have fallen in love with this one I saw it in Look magazine this week.

£330:eek: at that price I think I will keep dreaming.:cry:

Love all of their clothes as well...so very expensive:sigh: I am afraid it is a different world to the one I live in.

All by Miu Miu | NET-A-PORTER.COM

A couple of years ago my hubby bought me a fabulous burberry bag, it was a seasonal one in very light blue with white straps. I loved that bag so much but now it just looks old. Stick to river island now for my bags makes more sense!!!

I get my bags from river island as well! Thye got some great designs - def the best on the high street!

Would like to treat myself to a nice bag though - def considering it! :) xox

Huh....

I just don't get the handbags / shoes thang....

Gadgets on the other hand.... ;)

Your such a woman howdy i bet you love handbags really lol xox ;)

I have fallen in love with this one I saw it in Look magazine this week.

£330:eek: at that price I think I will keep dreaming.:cry:

Love all of their clothes as well...so very expensive:sigh: I am afraid it is a different world to the one I live in.

All by Miu Miu | NET-A-PORTER.COM

Oh miu miu :rolleyes: hmmmmmmmmmm.... so beautiful....... ahhhhhh.... im dreaming to mini! lol well u know what they say? dreams do come true :) i used to dream of being 8stone again - and now i am only 8 pounds away from that goal! xox lol

*cough* I have dropped the hint to husband as he never knows what to get me for Christmas...he did turn a funny colour:rolleyes: I am sure that was just pure relief in disguise at now having something to buy me:p no more excuses!!!

I am going to cut out the picture from the magazine and post it on my mood board.

Your right! dreams do come true:D

Complete girlie girlie one here.... :)

IF YOU COULD PICK ANY HANDBAG IN THE WORLD FOR FREE! WHAT HANDBAG WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

(great place to look is All Bags | NET-A-PORTER.COM if you want some ideas - also copy and paste pics of the one you would choose :))

Quite digging this chloe bag myself...

33621_in_l.jpg

Look forward to seeing your dream hand bag! :)

lol
xox
No really a hangbag person ....god, am i wierd lol
I love shoes oh and gadgets.... maybe i should have really been a man?!?!

Beautiful Mulberry! Fortunately my OH's sister works for Prada in China so I think I may be getting a cut price treat for myself if I get to goal!

a bargain at £975 - mmmmmm maybe I will get one in black too!

OMG ...just looked at the price of some of them.... mmm, how can anyone pay sooo much for something to put your phone and fags in?!?!?!? WTF... i would rather spend the money on something else!!!!!!

I love handbags, you can never have to many im getting this one when i get to goal chloe paddington, a bit old but still want it i have a fake one that mil got me in new york and some people actually think its real haha

chloe-paddington1.jpg

20080509_089010715180_LRG.jpg

I like this one by Matthew Williamson. Only £60 too. (*cough* She says only lol)

oh all preety bags I love bags and shoes the best thing about shoes they always fit and never let you down

Back