Hands up if yer in bonny Scotland!

BigLors

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to see how many other peeps were up in Scotland!

I'm up by Invershneckie! :D

Huggles
Lors x

Hiya
I was in Inversneckie on Monday! Go on, say "Black pudding supper" lol
Love the accent

Helloo!!!! Inversneckie eh! I am from Aberdeen, but live in Carlisle now, really miss the shire though, going up at the end of Feb and hoping to impress my friend, by having lost a few more pounds by then! x

welshflag.gif

hahaha, sorry, couldnt resist.

Good luck!

Hey i used to live in Aberding-dong for a few years....but missed home! Have lived all over the highlands as my dad was in the feds, so originally i'm from Thurso (half Thurso and half Wick bred - bad mix!!!:p), but i call Nessieland home cos we been down this way since i was starting high school, and also did my nurse training here!

Oh and Leah my love.....HAR DE HAR HAR!!! :p

Lors x

Hi there Im not in Scotland or even from north of the borders....but my fiance is from Fife .......I cant wait to get up there to visit his family and friends....to be honest I have always fancied holidaying up there but my ex was too miserable

Ooooh a dirty Fifer!!! Same as my hubbie! His folks from Rosyth/Dunfermline, but he was mostly brought up in Ayrshire (Fairlie)!

Livingston girl here now living in Manchester and have done for the past 10 years eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Get home at least once a month usually to my sisters in Cumbernauld.

Miss home x

T4A

Wow small world Soraya! Where abouts in the deen are ya? We were 5 mins walk from union street down the Pittodrie end...When Elton was playing there couple years back i could hear the gig if i opened my window....and i sat and giggled at all the Grannies walking past our flat in excitement at seeing him!!

My dad from Wick, and my uncle worked in Dounrey for yeeeeeeeeears i think...possibly as a scaffolder or something? Not sure!

Oh, laura, HAR DE HAR HAR back atcha!

WALES, WALES, WALES!!!

Leah K You Are Especially Banned From This Thread!!!! Oot!!! Oot The Noo!!! :p

Dont worry Soraya - i've banned her...

The Rugby sucked....

And when i went to watch the France Ireland game, i had to switch it off cos Chabal wasnt even in the team! He's the only reason i watch the French games!

BANNED EH?!

MWAHAHA!

WE're NOT LISTENING!!!!! La la la la la

Back