Hands up who did refeed and didn't put any weight on?

Zayna

Just need to know. It won't be long till I start refeeding and I am nervous. :wave_cry:

Hey, I lost a pound in the first week and stayed the same the 2nd... then in the 3rd week i put on 4 pounds - i stopped smoking and went to london for 5 days and also did no exercises...

I believe the secret is just routine and organisation. If you plan what you are going to have and stick to a routine you will be fine for sure.

Dont worry about it babe! You will be fine xox

I'll be honest, i'm on day 4 of refeed & it's f*@kin hard!! for me personally it's a million times harder than TFR & i feel fat & bloated from eating, if i could carry on TFR for life i would be happy because the way i feel now i would be very surprised if i keep the weight off. sorry to be a grump about it xx

Hi Zayna, I put a pound on during refeed week. Not surprising as I ate unwisley and didn't follow the plan all the way. The next week I lost the pound and the following 2 weeks I've maintained. It is not easy although it feels good being able to eat real food again. As Julz said, plan, plan, plan and arm yourself with enough info. You can do it!

all those replies make me nervous about this lipotrim. i am only on day 2 but i am thinking ............after all tha hunger will i put that weight back on onn refeed?

I've got to confess, I'm on an unofficial refeed.

I've not introduced any carbs to speak of yet, this week and last week I've had three or four evening meals during the week consisting of turkey or salmon and salad or veg.

Last week I lost 1lb but I didn't drink enough water and I had a ridiculous episode with a box of Milk Tray and a glass of red wine, this week I've done much much better.

W/I is Tuesday, so we'll see I guess. And I know you should do LT properly or not at all, but it's working for me. I plan to stay off carbs for a good while yet.

I've got to confess, I'm on an unofficial refeed.

I've not introduced any carbs to speak of yet, this week and last week I've had three or four evening meals during the week consisting of turkey or salmon and salad or veg.

Last week I lost 1lb but I didn't drink enough water and I had a ridiculous episode with a box of Milk Tray and a glass of red wine, this week I've done much much better.

W/I is Tuesday, so we'll see I guess. And I know you should do LT properly or not at all, but it's working for me. I plan to stay off carbs for a good while yet.

They were the carb-free Milk Tray then ;)

They were the carb-free Milk Tray then ;)

:eek:

Aye. I know I've been crap, but on my scales this morning, I've lost 24lb since I first started, I've been in ketosis since about day 3, and as long as the needle on the scales continues to go down, I don't really care how slowly I lose weight now the bulk of it has gone.

Ideally I'd like to get to 10st... I'm 10st 8 on my scales first thing in the morning with no clothes on. My ticker shows the reading at my official w/i which is at 5pm, fully clothed.

:eek:

Aye. I know I've been crap, but on my scales this morning, I've lost 24lb since I first started, I've been in ketosis since about day 3, and as long as the needle on the scales continues to go down, I don't really care how slowly I lose weight now the bulk of it has gone.

Ideally I'd like to get to 10st... I'm 10st 8 on my scales first thing in the morning with no clothes on. My ticker shows the reading at my official w/i which is at 5pm, fully clothed.

TBH I don't really care that you in your words 'are crap' I feel annoyed when you take advantage of people who offer you support when you say you have only lost a pound, then you come up here and admit that you have put yourself on refeed and ate a box of chocolates and drank red wine.

Sorry to be harsh, but it just seems like you are taking the wee.

You are lucky you have stayed in ketosis and have lost your weight, some of us really struggle and offer genuine support to those who are at least honest.

My hand is up
I lost everyweek on refeed and havent gained since; however, i have been sticking to really low carb as i find carbs dont agree with me. I to felt bloated and was sick when i started to introduce bread etc on day 4 so i cut it out again and felt fine.
I never eat white carbs and get my carb intake from veg etc ... you can keep it off as long as you are sensible!
Good luck

Didnt read the whole of the thread! Milktray on refeed....mmmm and you expect to keep the weight of how??? Sugar is carbs!!!

zanya, you have done really well with your losses, and if your current plan is working then ace. but do be careful about alcohol during ketosis, it can really do you some damage, and leave 'milk tray man' alone ;)

have you thought about cd or maintenance plan so you can eat structured meals within the plan, or do you prefer the TFR shakes?

good luck and keep an eye on the carbs ;)

what is your current and target bmi btw?

H

Back