hang my head in shame

pink-sarah

Silver Member
:wave_cry::wave_cry:well i really am a pig.. ive done so well all week but last night just fell off the wagon, i had a bowl of cereal and half a chicken kebab.. god only knows why, and as soon as i ate them i KNEW id done wrong......

well ive climbed back on this morning and im back to water and i will NOT fall over again

i no how you feel sarah just get back on it i am between 4-8lb to goal and causing problems with me and o h dunno what to do now

good luck sarah and gem. i lost 12lb last week (first week) then have had a couple of yoghurts over the week (got bored). keep jumping on and off the scales and have only lost a lb upto now :-( . still it will teach me to be a pig. i've finally realised what this ketosis lark is (read the sticky-or whatever you call them) might have to get myself one of the test from the chemist to see if that motivates me as to keeping on it. keep up the good work.

Dont beat yourself up

Hi....

Have done exactly the same but ate at least twice as much as you probably more! Got straight back on it and lost 5lbs - so don't worry. You are still way way down on a 'normal' eating type week, so you will lose.
I think I ate 'because I could' if you know what I mean.
I have had fights with my demons and sometimes feel like the diet 'controlled' me and rebelled as a result (kind of to prove that I could do what I liked).

It might help to rethink why you chose to start it (CD) and realise that this is not a prison sentence, you dont HAVE to do it, it's a choice that you have made to get you to where you want to go.

When you start seeing the results, you start to see things in a different light.
First week was incredibly hard. second week was better and I have just completed my third week and now feel so empowered that I feel I could move mountains!
Wish I could bottle this feeling in case I get a low again!
My old WW leader told me that 30 days of doing a particular thing becomes a habit. Then it just becomes so normal, that you totally accept it. I feel that way today.
The test for me was cooking my family a spaghetti bolognese last night. Normally i would eat enough for two, then pick at the remainder then lick the pan!!! (ok, so not quite but you get my drift!)
I thought 'god that looks gorgeous, but I can't have any because I want to lose weight',,, OOOOOH i felt so empowered.
In my long and rambling way, what I am trying to say is that you are not alone and yesterdays eating doesn't matter. the mistake was yesterday and today is another day. Get into that 'habit' mode where CD becomes such a normal part of your life that you start to think that there is no other way.
You will soon be gorrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous!!!!
Be happy, stick at it
lots of love

Michelle x

this is why I'm so glad the shakes are made with water not milk.. cereal is my downfall and if there was milk in the flat I'd be so tempted!!! of course it does mean I have a last minute panic and have to leg it out to buy milk every time someone comes round.. otherwise it's black tea for everybody! bleurgh. :D

thank you soo much for yr replys... i do feel better this morning and im determined to do it and so far soo good....

well done sarah :) that's the attitude!!

SOOOOOOO Glad i'm not the only one i was so ashamed it started with some chicken tikka at my mums and turned into a cake and a chinese and a few bits of pizza and a few sausages when cooking for the kids this has been my worst week it's only week 3 but i have had a lot on my mind this week arrrggggghhhhhh but still it's no excuse, plus i have added a meal all week as i couldn't face another ss week...... thinking i might do 790 i lost 3lb but am so disappointed because i know it would have been more !!!!!! I won't be falling off in the near future!!!!!!!!

Back