hang over hell!

msblonde

a new way of living!
OMG, I feel so toxic and un healthy today!

we went around the neighbours house to look at wedding photos, so I took a 1ltr bottle of red wine, and I was the only one drinking it.

by the end of the evening (late night) I had drank all of it! I have almost stopped drinking on sw and just drink when we go out somewhere, but never this much.

I have kept my fluids up all day (non alcoholic of course!) and eaten regularly, and rested - but I feel really really ill and horrible and its all my own fault.

I am never ever drinking again!

not to mention heck knows what its going to do to me weight loss this week :break_diet:

bbllleeeeuuuuuuuggggghhhh!

its horriable isn't it i feel like this after i come of plan for a day

i was 'hanging' on Sunday too - just about recovered now, but have a cold and sore throat.....just got some beechams all in one!! lol! xxx

I have a blinding headache!! I went to the football saturday and had vodkas, my brother had a temperature of 102 and my OH split up with me over text.

Yesterday was the worst hangover ever!!! I still havent heard from him since :(

xx

Im heart broken tbh. Normally i would have compramised and text him to make things up but im so angry im not ready to do that.

I'd just got home from the pub and my mum told me that they'd been at A&E and 'where was i??' I felt awful as mum can lift him and must have had real trouble. I rang my OH to make sure he was home ok and he asked why i was upset, so i explained, he then had a massive go at me for being upset (all be it i was more emotional due to alcoholic infulence) i hung up on him and he text me saying 'i tink we shud break up' so obviously my response was like 'what!?!' and he replied that i care about my brother more than him.

HOW CHILDISH IS THAT!!!! Hes a 26 year old man and my 10 year old brother was really ill. All the boys in my family have died from illness so he cant blame me for being worrid, even so its not the same thing!!! Its like me accusing him of caring about his mother more than me - its completely different sort of 'care'

Im really upset - ive not even had so much as an appology - or even any sort of confirmation. Even a call to say sorry it shouldnt have come out like that - but im not happy.

The thing thats really got me wound up is 10 minutes before he was telling me how much he loved my morals n 'thats why i love you' comments.

We had our 2 year anniversary last week. Ive come into work and not told anyone - not even my family. I just dont know what to do

Sorry for the rant and hijacking the thread a bit but i was so wound up i was going to pop if i didnt say something

xx

Oh Huney!:hug99: I would leave it a couple of days. Your OH is probably feeling quite embarrassed at the way he behaved. We all do and say things we shouldn't under the influence. Once things have calmed down, get back in touch and see where you go from there.
PS is your brother OK?

Thanks Judimac & Ellebear.

Adam is okay, he still has a high temperature but he has stopped being sick for the tie being which might give his medicine a chance to work

Thank you both for your concern

xx

sending you loads of love, im sure you OH will come round and realise the error of his ways....but you need to talk to him about it, things dont get sorted by ignoring them.

Hope ya bro is okay too babes - xxx

OMG, are you ok? you can pm for anytime if you need a chat. hope you are feeling better today, leave it for a bit to settle down and maybe ring for an explanation, or at least closure.

you need to make it clear that you cant be drawn into chosing between lovers and family. like you say its a different care. if he doesn't get that, then you are prob better off with someone more thoughtful and mature.

big hugs

OMG, are you ok? you can pm for anytime if you need a chat. hope you are feeling better today, leave it for a bit to settle down and maybe ring for an explanation, or at least closure.

you need to make it clear that you cant be drawn into chosing between lovers and family. like you say its a different care. if he doesn't get that, then you are prob better off with someone more thoughtful and mature.

big hugs

Thank you sorry i hijacked your thread!! :hijack: lol

Im in a much better mood today, i had WI last night and lost 3lbs which cheered me up a bit and me and a friend left straight afterwards without staying to group and had dinner and played golf on the wii round hers, it was really nice to have a laugh and be a bit distracted.

I did text him this morning but it felt like the right thing to do - as you say, 'for closure' and im not so angry anymore - which helps.

He has responded asking that we talk tonight after work, so we will see what happens. Hopefully we can work it out as i do really love him but obviously its going to take some talking through things first

xx

oh Pesty - I have only just read your thread, I hope everything works out for you but well done on the loss this week too!

no worries pesty, hijack anytime! we all have moments that catch us and we just have to get help or go mad. yesterday I thought my head would explode and i cried all night (see wedding politics thread) so I posted a good rant on here and received lots of lovely support and hugs back that makes me feel human again.

I love minimins, everyone is so lovely and supportive, and you can get some great impartial advice.

pleased you are feeling better, that brother is picking up, and that you and OH are going to have a chat about it. just try and help him understand, if he's never had much in the way of family trauma etc, he may just not know how to react and handled it badly. try explaining it to him and see how you go.

best of luck.

big hugs

Back