hanging by a thread

dezzie1082

EVERY NEW DAY IS A GIFT
Hi :wave_cry: everyone,

day three......starving:eatdrink051:.........
tired:4635: ...... freezing cold :bundledup: ......bad attitude :kissass: but i am still hanging in there...i do hope i feel better tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is ok

Shaz x

Can't offer much advice as I am not starting until Friday but hope that you hang on in there x

Can't offer much advice as I am not starting until Friday but hope that you hang on in there x

Thanks

i will cope.....did something like this a few years ago....somehow you just forget what it was like to start lol.
I am sure you will be ok when you start yours.....the other peeps on here are fantastic.

Shaz x

you've done a VCLD before, so you know what hell you will go through

You also know it will pass

the best ideas to get you through this?
drink drink DRINK
water
black coffee
herbal teas

if you can, have a lovely hot bath (or like Quak, stand in your lovely shower) look after yourself,
ahev an early night

a lot of its in your head
you KNOW it is

day 4/5 it will start getting better

Not euphoric, but just
"aaaahhhhh"

the coffee/tea helps with the mood swings for me
You will be fine
hang in there, its SO worth it

hang on in there!!!!

You've done 2.5 days so congratulate yourselves on that. You don't want to undo what you've done already.

You know it'll be worth it in the end!!!;)

Sounds like you have it worse than some of the rest of us dis Shaz. :(

All I can say is keep drinking loads of water, take painkillers if you need to, get plenty of rest and stick with it.

This is your body clearing out the last of your carbs and glycogen stores, and it is only temporary.

Trust me, another day or so and you will wonder what all the fuss was about. ;)

Just stick with it today, you don't have to carry on tomorrow if you don't want to. Then tomorrow, just stick with it for today cos you don't..... get the picture? :)

You can do this. It's not easy but nothing worth having ever is. Just for today remember.........:vibes: there's some positive vibes for you.......

Hang on in there Shaz. The results will be more than worth it.

Thank you girls,

i really value your support.....does anyone know if rooibos tea blended with real vanilla is ok?
Seem to recall something about not all tea ok.
Also does coffee have to be Decaff?
It has been a while since i have done VLCD.

Thanks again
Shaz x

Day 3 is a real killer. It'll pass :)

Fruity tea is out. I think the rule is that you need to watch what it's sweetened with, and whether there is actually much in the way of vegetation other than tea in the bag. I occasionally reach for the potentially suspect tea bag, but it helps settle my stomach if I'm a bit acidic...

Coffee does not have to be decaff. Oh no. Leave me at least one legitimate pleasure in life! lol However the official line is that it won't count towards your water allowance. Which is mostly open to interpretation anyway...

Thanks Miss D.

Keep on going - and you will get to where you want to be!

Hang in there - you know you can do this

xxx

How has today been Shaz
Felt any better?

Love Myr xxx

How has today been Shaz
Felt any better?

Love Myr xxx

Hi Myr,

i am just about to embark on day five...have a confession....i have only survived by having an extra pack of about 135 calories from a new you diet sample pack i purchased to try out.
The problem for me is....i am used to having four packs a day.
When i did vlcd before they suggested four....however i know that three packs of Exante come to the same calories as other plans that suggest four.
Really tough because i like something for breakfast....something for lunch and then a soup and a bar in the evening.
I hope i can break this habit in the next two days.....only got two extra packs left lol.

Shaz x

Have you tried perhaps splitting the shake so you could have half for breakfast and then half for lunch? Or cut the bar in half?

Love Myr xxx

I agree with Myr. I always split my shakes so I have at least 4 "meals" a day, sometimes I split my bar too and have 5!

Or you could have an extra half-shake during the day as half a shake is just over 100 cals so would be about the same as you are doing now?

You could even have 4 packs a day (only 1 bar though) if you wanted, that's only an extra 1500 cals a week; most people need 3000-3500 cals less to burn 1lb of fat so 4 packs equates to less than half a pound difference in your weightloss per week!

Hi Myr and Yambabe,

Thanks for the tips girls, will experiment with both.

Shaz x

Back