Hangover helpers

Sculls

Silver Member
I find I fall off the wagon royally if I have a big weekend! It normally leads to me writing the whole week off and putting lbs back on!

How do you plan for the next day or what tips for easy hangover curers / low syn treats do you have??

My hangover cure is usually made by my lovey hubby and is a low syn 'fry up'.

Grilled bacon, grilled Weight Watchers Cumberland sausage (1/2 a syn per sausage), fried egg made with fry light , beans, fried mushrooms and tomatoes (in fry light) and 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HExB) without marg.

If we've any potatoes left over from night before we'll also fry them off in fry light. Sometimes also do a bit of bubble and squeak with leftover veg.

As i have 2 sausage this whole meal is only 1 syn. I feel that this satisfies that need to eat after a night out and I don't feel guilty :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pretty much the same as 'ohblondone' to be honest only I get the joes sausages from group which are syn free the only syns I use are for tomato ketchup or brown sauce..
Another hang over breakfast for me is 2 slices of wholemeal toast beans and runny fried egg I find this makes or breaks me!!! Ha.
I read in another thread one lady makes her fry up the night before so you only have to microwave it the next day ( this was to save time in the mornings so she could fit it into her hectic lifestyle) however you could use this approach if you're too delicate to stand there and cook!!
X

Tay10r said:
Pretty much the same as 'ohblondone' to be honest only I get the joes sausages from group which are syn free the only syns I use are for tomato ketchup or brown sauce..
Another hang over breakfast for me is 2 slices of wholemeal toast beans and runny fried egg I find this makes or breaks me!!! Ha.
I read in another thread one lady makes her fry up the night before so you only have to microwave it the next day ( this was to save time in the mornings so she could fit it into her hectic lifestyle) however you could use this approach if you're too delicate to stand there and cook!!
X

Oooh I never thought of doing that! So much easier to pop it in the microwave!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I thought that when I read the other post.. I'm all about speed!! Ha ha Although it still has to hit the right notes on flavour too!x

i had a stinker of a hanover last weekend and i made a huge plate of really salty SW chips, and a bottle of fanta zero. really hit the spot!!!

Back